ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Barney's finally called and AFTER I placed the order with them over the phone, Chase denied the transaction because they thought it was fraud. FML.

Is there anything I can do at this point? Barney's tried to call me but I missed the call as I was in a meeting. I tried calling back and emailing to no avail
frown.gif
I would just explain the situation to them over email and request for another call back. 

email em ASAP. they should answer you today or tomorrow since most orders are in.

I think you'll be fine. good luck bro

So Barney's finally called and AFTER I placed the order with them over the phone, Chase denied the transaction because they thought it was fraud. FML.

Is there anything I can do at this point? Barney's tried to call me but I missed the call as I was in a meeting. I tried calling back and emailing to no avail :frown:

Same thing happened to me with Wells Fargo I emailed and called and left message today.

F it...gonna try ATC for the powerphases $100 not bad... hopefuly SS comes through will try manual too obviously 
nthat.gif

only thing I like about them is the leather looks super soft.

not a fan of the retail for a basic cheap shoe.. isn't it $200?

So I received my Barney pair yesterday, but got another call today saying i won the raffle and what size i want. gave them my card info again. hopefully i get lucky lol

So I received my Barney pair yesterday, but got another call today saying i won the raffle and what size i want. gave them my card info again. hopefully i get lucky lol
Hah probably a good chance you will get it. They don't seem to be organized about this.

On another note, my card got charged today. Patiently waiting for 3rd pair. tf am i gonna do with this.

Is this the FB raffle you guys are talking about or an in-store raffle I somehow completely missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom