ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, looks like my zebras got hit with duties :S

Anyone else from CA get this for the zebras?

Zebras don't feel as snug as my breds. Don't feel like I'll have to break them in so I guess they finally got the sizing right. Went TTS on both.

Last edited:
a replica company (that i won't mention) has already replicated this UV light trick unfortunately...
I could be wrong but it looks like those reps haven't shipped yet. So there might be a small window you can legit check w/ the UV light.

Last edited:

I could be wrong but it looks like those reps haven't shipped yet. So there might be a small window you can legit check w/ the UV light.
You better off turning a *** to a housewife than trying to get some legit Yeezys from the secondary market it seems like 
mean.gif

thats if they do it by order number , and if it gets too crowded they just might start letting anyone with a wristband through 
I wouldn't be surprised if some people get through like that. Either through bribing or sneaking in

This was yesterday... 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
"all these blanks is losers " well some of them loser are going to come up $1300-1500 with that buying format  they going to cop , pb, sbb v1, and chromposites.  with the buying format 1 yeezy , 1 jordan, 1 nike.

Last edited:
Back order Boiz = Cancel szn

Just caught that email
That sucks, and from what a few people are saying its because of the employees at SC keeping pairs. Makes me appreciate not getting a payment to go through actually, no hope is better than this. Yikes, just saw the email too
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom