ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to christ if one more size 11 or size 13 pops up on GOAT for used Turtledoves I'm going to lose my freaking mind. Keep checking everyday for a size 8 and no one ever sells that freaking size, but Bigfoot sizes are added on the daily. Starting to drive me crazy.

Been trying to pull the trigger on a decent used pair, but GOAT seems like the only legit place to find em used and authentic.

Anyone got any recommendations on where else I might find em? Otherwise I'm playing the waiting game, cuz I ain't messing with EBay with all them fakes. Any help would be appreciated.

FYI I'm not looking for a lecture on how I should or shouldn't spend my money, so spare me on that BS.

Thanks fellas (and ladies)

I swear to christ if one more size 11 or size 13 pops up on GOAT for used Turtledoves I'm going to lose my freaking mind. Keep checking everyday for a size 8 and no one ever sells that freaking size, but Bigfoot sizes are added on the daily. Starting to drive me crazy.

Been trying to pull the trigger on a decent used pair, but GOAT seems like the only legit place to find em used and authentic.

Anyone got any recommendations on where else I might find em? Otherwise I'm playing the waiting game, cuz I ain't messing with EBay with all them fakes. Any help would be appreciated.

FYI I'm not looking for a lecture on how I should or shouldn't spend my money, so spare me on that BS.

Stockx?

Sorry to make another dreaded post about 350 V2 sizing but even after much searching and reading previous posts in various Yeezy threads I'm still unsure what would be my best size. I'm looking to cop some Belugas and am also gonna try for the Whites at the end of this month, so your expertise would be very much appreciated...

I'm a UK 9 in Nike Air Max 1 & Air Max 90.

I'm also a UK 9 in Adidas NMD "3 Stripes" &  Adidas Tubular Shadow Knit.

However, I'd say that I'm ideally a UK 9.5 in Adidas Gazelle OG, Adidas Busenitz & Adidas Samba Super. I say "ideally" as I can squeeze into a size 9, but my feet can start to hurt after a while of walking in them.

So based on the above, would you recommend a UK 9 or a 9.5 in Belugas? Or would I need something even bigger/smaller than this?

Sorry to make another dreaded post about 350 V2 sizing but even after much searching and reading previous posts in various Yeezy threads I'm still unsure what would be my best size. I'm looking to cop some Belugas and am also gonna try for the Whites at the end of this month, so your expertise would be very much appreciated...

However, I'd say that I'm ideally a UK 9.5 in Adidas Gazelle OG, Adidas Busenitz & Adidas Samba Super. I say "ideally" as I can squeeze into a size 9, but my feet can start to hurt after a while of walking in them.

So based on the above, would you recommend a UK 9 or a 9.5 in Belugas? Or would I need something even bigger/smaller than this?

I don't have a pair of belugas but from the consensus you should go with your TTS. I have the Zebras in SZ 10 and TTS fits perfect. All my V1's are .5 down because they stretch.

Thanks, but StockX only sells Deadstock shoes. Because of price point and the fact I'm gonna wear these shoes, I'm looking for something slightly used.

I actually have the second highest bid on a size 8 on StockX right now, but there's very little wiggle room on that number and lowest ask is about $600 more, so don't think that's gonna pan out.

Thanks anyways though, looks like I'll wait it out on GOAT

TTS or half size up

all my V2 = same size as my AM1 and AM90, so you're probably best off going with a UK 9
I don't have a pair of belugas but from the consensus you should go with your TTS. I have the Zebras in SZ 10 and TTS fits perfect. All my V1's are .5 down because they stretch.
Thanks for that info. I don't mind a snug fit and hate it when shoes look like boats on my feet. I guess there is also the option of taking out the insoles if the shoes do feel a bit tight?

yes, but note that V2s also break-in/stretch out a little bit as well.  at least that's been my experience.  definitely sounds like TTS is the way for you to go.

yes, but note that V2s also break-in/stretch out a little bit as well.  at least that's been my experience.  definitely sounds like TTS is the way for you to go.
Thanks for the advice, will go TTS then.
smile.gif

Try Facebook. I see used pairs getting listed all the time on the FB groups that I'm in.

quick question .. do you think DS moon rocks for DS zebra is a fair trade? Should cash be added? if so by who?

Pays $1000 for the Powerphases instead of buying the Reeboks. Where dey do dat at?

Really goes to show you how the name attached is everything for some people.  
Cats are artificially trying to drive up prices by making fake eBay accounts and bidding on their own items. Once the fake account wins the auction they file a non payer bidding warning on their fake account to keep from paying a final value fee. All the while people looking at the auctions thinking someone is paying those prices for powerphases and they are not.. This the oldest trick in the book[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Powerphases came in today. I know there's a lot of heat on these lately but managed to scoop up a pair and I gotta say that quality wise it feels really premium in hand. Tried taking some pics to show what I mean but I'll throw up some more pics when I have them on feet Friday.
They could've made them out of Wagyu cattle and they'd still be powerphases, I think the pictures are suffiicient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom