ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he means fit totally fine he pretty much means it fits but very uncomfortable because I could squeeze my feet into a V1 1.5 size smaller but it just looks ridiculous. Most likely equivalent to a whole size down from TTS, you can squeeze in it but it's not how it's supposed to fit.

if that's the case i don't think that's the proper way to find your size /to wear it like that :lol:

Wirhout having to sort through 200+ pages.. whats the general consensus of the stock numbers for this drop?

a boutique my boy works at does it like this. VIPs only
laugh.gif

couldn't even look out for a longtime friend.
mean.gif
considering what i spent at FTL alone last year they should start offering it 

Norcal Shiekh Codes

SF Flagship – A27FE9467A
Bayfair – DD47BFF785
Southland - 34EF5CD63D

@babyJs23
 you compiling a list or is everyone being stingy with their codes nowadays? lol

Last edited:
Anyone else have the weird glitch on FA app where it shows you have $0 spent but have gold star club status?

This usually the best time of yeezy threads. When there's nothing but positive views and optimism [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Anyone else have the weird glitch on FA app where it shows you have $0 spent but have gold star club status?
I called them about this before KAWS State St.

They said it says $0 because that's the amount NEEDED to REACH Gold.  I already spent 225 so 0 were needed to reach Gold.

Sure enough I entered into the raffle and had a 9m headstart.  Give em a call - they were helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom