ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's usually 1.5 sizes but I find it varies a bit sometimes. Pretty safe to get at least 1 size smaller since the V2 feels almost identical (at least to me) when I half size up. So go for a 5 or 5.5 (better to get a 5), those sizes will be difficult to get.
I think you have it mixed up, 8 mens would be wayy too big for her. It's sizing down on the mens when going from mens to womens sizes.
Yea sorry got mixed up. sz 5 would be good for her.

It's usually 1.5 sizes but I find it varies a bit sometimes. Pretty safe to get at least 1 size smaller since the V2 feels almost identical (at least to me) when I half size up. So go for a 5 or 5.5 (better to get a 5), those sizes will be difficult to get.
I think you have it mixed up, 8 mens would be wayy too big for her. It's sizing down on the mens when going from mens to womens sizes.

Norcal Shiekh Codes

SF Flagship – A27FE9467A
Bayfair – DD47BFF785
Southland - 34EF5CD63D

@babyJs23
 you compiling a list or is everyone being stingy with their codes nowadays? lol
Only online raffles list
wink.gif

US

DTLR online raffle
Men
http://dtlrlaunch.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-white/

Infant
http://dtlrlaunch.com/infant-adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-white/

Shiekh online raffle
http://app.bronto.com/public/webfor...y/8d8606e3ebfefedc32115d645e3832e7/addcontact

Euro/UK

Endclothing online raffle
Men
https://launches.endclothing.com/#/products/316/

Infant
http://dtlrlaunch.com/infant-adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-white/

Voo online raffle
Men
https://www.vooberlin.com/raffle

YCMC online raffle
Men
http://www.ycmc.com/mens-yeezy-boost-350-v2-raffle

Infant
http://www.ycmc.com/toddlers-yeezy-boost-350-v2-raffle
@al3x89  

Wanna get a pair for my girl, I have no idea how the sizing runs on Yeezy's for females tho...
If she wears a size 6.5 in womens sneakers (Mainly Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts, and Alpha Bounces) what size should I go for her pair?
Probably gonna hit up either Flight Club or Stadium Goods next week with her to try them on, was just hoping for some info in case we cant make it out there just so I have an idea...
1 of my boys told me its 2 full sizes down for females... Any truth to this?

I'm trying to get a pair for my girl as well and a little confused on sizing also so here is where I'm at so correct me if I'm wrong:

If consensus for women sizing is 1.5 down from men's size in Adidas, my girl is a 7.5 women's so she would get a size 6 mens, correct? And considering the fact that these shoes run .5 smaller, shouldn't the size I try to get for her is a 6.5 men's instead of 6 men's due to the sizing on V2's run smaller?

I'm trying to get a pair for my girl as well and a little confused on sizing also so here is where I'm at so correct me if I'm wrong:

If consensus for women sizing is 1.5 down from men's size in Adidas, my girl is a 7.5 women's so she would get a size 6 mens, correct? And considering the fact that these shoes run .5 smaller, shouldn't the size I try to get for her is a 6.5 men's instead of 6 men's due to the sizing on V2's run smaller?

Yep exactly that, I have my TTS and half size up. To me they both feel the same except one is a bit longer than the other but they both hug my feet about the same way. That's why I told him 5 or 5.5. TTS fits me fine and so does 0.5 size up.

Last edited:
@BlazinX23  @23GOAT  If it helps, my girlfriend is a US Mens size 5 for her Nike Racers, 6.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0s, and 3.0s, 5 for the V1s, and 6 for the Oreo's. Generally she is a Womens size 6.5 to 7. 

Yep exactly that, I have my TTS and half size up. To me they both feel the same except one is a bit longer than the other but they both hug my feet about the same way. That's why I told him 5 or 5.5. TTS fits me fine and so does 0.5 size up.

This helps alot. Thanks! I entered her for a size 6 mens so that should be good since size 6.5 isn't available, at least not where I entered her size at.

@BlazinX23
 @23GOAT
 If it helps, my girlfriend is a US Mens size 5 for her Nike Racers, 6.5 in Ultra Boost 1.0s, and 3.0s, 5 for the V1s, and 6 for the Oreo's. Generally she is a Womens size 6.5 to 7. 

This helps a lot too. Thanks fam!

How to end clothing raffle
1. Gen 100 emails
2. Attached thm to 1 PayPal and enter them all
3. Eat.
Or
3.get banned
4. Next release repeat steps .

Last edited:
I can't believe Finish Line Woodbridge are getting these :wow:. I can imagine by my lunch break going there & they're like we ran out of tickets :smh:. They should give out tickets on Sunday. I'll already be @ work by time da mall opens up on Tuesday :rolleyes. Like one someone mentioned a few pages ago they need an App.

Last edited:
Helpful tips before it gets asked again:

Confirmed will be 4/26 at 4:00pm EST (assuming they dont change anything.)

The tapping should commence 15 seconds before timer hits zero. Just tap your little heart out.

From experience if the circle loops more than twice just take your L (Zebras my circle spun 5 times and still hit.)

Just be in the area at 4 and you've got a shot.

Pickup on 4/29 with an ID and the device with the reservation.

Lol they have this **** hacked already bro. Same dudes win every time. Something like an auto tapper or something. If you live in a major city that's how the majority of pairs are cooked. That's why manual is so hard/impossible

Last edited:
Lol they have this **** hacked already bro. Same dudes win every time. Something like an auto tapper or something. If you live in a major city that's how the majority of pairs are cooked. That's why manual is so hard/impossible
the jig is not a hack....now that dong method on the other hand 
roll.gif

I wonder will my platinum VIP status on ftl and I usually get a 10M head start on every release will ensure a pair for me.

Wanna get a pair for my girl, I have no idea how the sizing runs on Yeezy's for females tho...

If she wears a size 6.5 in womens sneakers (Mainly Flyknit Racers, Ultra Boosts, and Alpha Bounces) what size should I go for her pair?

Probably gonna hit up either Flight Club or Stadium Goods next week with her to try them on, was just hoping for some info in case we cant make it out there just so I have an idea...

1 of my boys told me its 2 full sizes down for females... Any truth to this?
I don't know where people got 1.5-2 sizes difference. In adidas women to men conversion is only 1 size. I wear 8-8.5 in women's sizes and 7-7.5 in men's in all of my Ultra boost and Yeezy's. My Zebras and belugas are both 7.5 since they run kinda small. Your girl would probably fit a 5.5 or 6 men's in the V2. 

When he means fit totally fine he pretty much means it fits but very uncomfortable because I could squeeze my feet into a V1 1.5 size smaller but it just looks ridiculous. Most likely equivalent to a whole size down from TTS, you can squeeze in it but it's not how it's supposed to fit.

if that's the case i don't think that's the proper way to find your size /to wear it like that :lol:

Yep lol

It fit because the primeknit stretches but it definitely looked odd on my feet being small. It didn't hurt or cut off blood flow or anything like that

I've NEVER hit on Confirmed. Wi-Fi or LTE.

I've NEVER hit on any online raffles.

I've NEVER hit on ADC (without SM)

But since I'm attempting to cop a pair that's not my size to hopefully oop to an NTer this time around, watch me hit. 
laugh.gif

I've NEVER hit on Confirmed. Wi-Fi or LTE.

I've NEVER hit on any online raffles.

I've NEVER hit on ADC (without SM)

But since I'm attempting to cop a pair that's not my size to hopefully oop to an NTer this time around, watch me hit. 
laugh.gif
Don't see YS on that list 
nerd.gif

Maybe it's time to switch up your plan

Don't see YS on that list 
nerd.gif

Maybe it's time to switch up your plan
laugh.gif
 Yeah, I could never stay awake for YS. I will have to pull an all-nighter this time around. Bout to come home from work, eat, then knock out and wake up at like 1 AM 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Yeah, I could never stay awake for YS. I will have to pull an all-nighter this time around. Bout to come home from work, eat, then knock out and wake up at like 1 AM 
laugh.gif
This thread kinda keeps you awake when you're waiting up 
laugh.gif

Gets crazy in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom