ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they holding but the online flood may hit. Also it seems like people got multiples. So basically your just buying from the same group of resellers

They should just back to the 6pm cut off these lines are crazy. I doubt there are left overs anywhere very few probably people who confirmed out of state and or didn't switch zip codes.

Been at the hospital waiting for my wife to deliver since last night, woke up in time for adidas and copped 2 pairs, also went to pick up my pair at Acrimony sf as well, always good folks with them

OSo a friend of mine who rarely buys shoes hit on confirmed. We were walking in the mall to pickup while he was also trying on ADC. He gets through and is inputting his CC info. Error message. Tries again. Error message. He gives up and goes in store to pickup and his card declines. He uses his other card and it goes through. In the car he calls the bank and asks what happened. They say they blocked the ADC charge. They also say they blocked a charge from END CLOTHING earlier that morning. He could have hit on three for retail but he never called his bank in advance.

Dudes getting their car towed out there on 34th. Crazy. Had to finagle the line it was looking too hectic and humid [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dudes getting their car towed out there on 34th. Crazy. Had to finagle the line it was looking too hectic and humid [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]
Has 34th St ever finished giving out shoes by 3pm since they started that rule?

How long does it usually take ys to start shipping? Hoping they come in before I leave for vacation on the 9th

If you use paypal, which links to your credit card, and you pay a different time using that same credit card, does Adidas know that you're using the same card??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom