ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of trade value where do the Cream Whites compare to the Breds? Could you do a trade straight up or would you need to add more to the pot to complete a trade?
Just my 2cents but I think you would probably have to add a little more on top of the creams to get the Breds. You could probably find someone who took an L today on the creams and is willing to trade their Breds straight up. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

In terms of trade value where do the Cream Whites compare to the Breds? Could you do a trade straight up or would you need to add more to the pot to complete a trade?
Your gonna have to add at this point. Creams value will be higher tho imo in a year when everyone wants a fresh pair for summer 18.

In V2s I gotta half size up and then take insole out and I'm good. I tried going full size up and width was perfect but shoes were too long and looked goofy on me.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm a true 8. I think half sizes are same length as the half size before it but wider. And full sizes are same width as the half size before it but longer. 8.5 is wider than 8 but same length. And 9 is same width as 8.5 but longer.

That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm a true 8. I think half sizes are same length as the half size before it but wider. And full sizes are same width as the half size before it but longer. 8.5 is wider than 8 but same length. And 9 is same width as 8.5 but longer.
Yeah I have a wide foot I guess. The half size up in v2 with insole fits super snug, taking the insole out gives me just enough room where it fits pretty nice. I would like a little more room width wise but like I said, I can't go a full size up without them looking like boats on my feet and having way too much dead space up front. 

Yeah I have a wide foot I guess. The half size up in v2 with insole fits super snug, taking the insole out gives me just enough room where it fits pretty nice. I would like a little more room width wise but like I said, I can't go a full size up without them looking like boats on my feet and having way too much dead space up front. 
Same here wearing all my V2s half size up and also taking insoles out. Most comfy way to wear them for me.

who else is tired?? been up since 3 am. only took micro naps between 3-6am pst because was waiting on the YS drop and SNS drop

NYCers must be tired, waiting for adc/ys then going out to pick up for all 3 stores and confirmed is an all day thing

If you didn't get a confirmation e-mail right after you ordered, you should contact Adidas right away. 

Just kidding. Relax, it's the weekend. 

Last edited:
Hey guys how long does adidas usually take to get a email confirmation

Got 1/2 confirmations by email but checked both orders and states waiting to be packed; so no1 saved or screen shoted their order number with the email address they used? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom