ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised the "Why does my order say Size - " question hasn't been spammed yet 
nerd.gif

Really salty about this drop still. I managed to cop breds and zebras on YS without much drama but these creams eluded me the whole week. Struck out 4/4 devices on confirmed, struck out on adidas.de with many browsers and computers. Did manage to get through splash on my phone and cart a size 5 or something, but I didn't pull the trigger because I feel like it would have been a pain in the *** to trade or resell with these numbers. Probably a huge mistake.

The real reason I am pissed is my page monitor did not go off on YS. I saw the posts here that YS was live about a minute too late. Anyone know why the page monitor plugins didn't respond to the change on the YS product page?

Edit: Also, I guess I am on team paying resale as I actually wanted to wear these for the spring. They're already an easy pickup at 400 EUR here locally. I am guessing they will drop even more mid-week once the huge number of adidas orders arrive. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Really salty about this drop still. I managed to cop breds and zebras on YS without much drama but these creams eluded me the whole week. Struck out 4/4 devices on confirmed, struck out on adidas.de with many browsers and computers. Did manage to get through splash on my phone and cart a size 5 or something, but I didn't pull the trigger because I feel like it would have been a pain in the *** to trade or resell with these numbers. Probably a huge mistake.

The real reason I am pissed is my page monitor did not go off on YS. I saw the posts here that YS was live about a minute too late. Anyone know why the page monitor plugins didn't respond to the change on the YS product page?
you win some you lose some

I dont know for sure but It looks like when you access the plain product page ( ~/products/yeezy-boost-350-v2-cream-white/), it loads the unavailable page; however, if you access the product page via the footwear page (so your url looks like ~/yeezy-boost-350-v2-cream-white/?back=%2Fpages%2Ffootwear) it loads a page in which you can cart pairs. You can test this with the infant pairs since theres still stock on yeezysupply.

Last edited:

Edit: Also, I guess I am on team paying resale as I actually wanted to wear these for the spring. They're already an easy pickup at 400 EUR here locally. I am guessing they will drop even more mid-week once the huge number of adidas orders arrive. Thoughts?

You definitely should have gone with the size 5. At first sight, it seems silly to go for a bae size as a big
footer. Of course you most likely won't find anybody to trade for a larger size. But YZY sizes like 4 to 7 are pretty hard to find after a couple of weeks and they generally rise in value pretty well, especially in an all white colorway...

With the exception of yeezy supply..I did not manage to get a pair anywhere else..on the footsie apps I had a 9 min HS with FTL..nothing..entered a few Kicks USA raffles..nothing..these were hard to get..I still think theirs a few rafflles that were posted here that I entered..but will see how that goes

Last edited:
Last edited:
You definitely should have gone with the size 5. At first sight, it seems silly to go for a bae size as a big
footer. Of course you most likely won't find anybody to trade for a larger size. But YZY sizes like 4 to 7 are pretty hard to find after a couple of weeks and they generally rise in value pretty well, especially in an all white colorway...
I'm currently looking for a size 4 for my girl but I have no intention on paying resell prices. If I can't find one I'll just get her some fenty puma slides for her birthday

[@=/u/201538/gravedanger]@gravedanger[/@] Your page monitor didnt go off because you were monitoring the wrong page. Like many, you were checking

https://yeezysupply.com/products/yeezy-boost-350-v2-cream-white/?back=/pages/footwear

instead of

https://350.yeezysupply.com/products/yeezy-v2-cream-white
How would one know the second link existed? If I click it now, it takes me to homepage.

no one probably would know.

or you guessed right

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom