ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really interesting because I am trying to get theses resell. Should I go half size down?
Not OP but all my Yeezy's have been so different even from the same batch. Won 2 pairs of Oreos, 1 was perfect fit, one was waaaay too small. Adidas doesn't give a **** about consistency lol

yeah, not sure how many left though

they were just sittin lol no one knew
1 case

10 pairs

this AM 
frown.gif

need these bricks for my wall 
laugh.gif

This is really interesting because I am trying to get theses resell. Should I go half size down?

I copped 3 pairs of whites all size 10s. All 3 of them fit oversized. I wish I went half down to my TTS 9.5; however, I have friends who are saying their pairs fit small like previous releases. I would try and find more people's opinions. I tried to get a general consensus by posting in here.

Ultra noob post but can someone give me the cliff notes on how to keep these joints clean?
Don't worry about getting them dirty, if they get dirt marks just use a soft bristle tooth brush and some warm water + laundry detergent to get the stain out

If you really want to keep them clean then buy some crep protect or a similar product and spray only the primeknit (folks in here were having trouble with those products marking up the outsoles)

Last edited:

1 case

10 pairs

this AM 
frown.gif

need these bricks for my wall 
laugh.gif
ok asked what happened

yeah it was 1 case

my coworkers were walking the promenade, saw a dood booking it with a boost in his bag

they ran to foot locker and got a pair each

checked CHamps and FA nothing

line by the time they were walking back towards foot locker lol

DONEZO

ok asked what happened

yeah it was 1 case

my coworkers were walking the promenade, saw a dood booking it with a boost in his bag

they ran to foot locker and got a pair each

checked CHamps and FA nothing

line by the time they were walking back towards foot locker lol

DONEZO
That's nuts

Once in a lifetime opportunity 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom