ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking if I should go to nojo kicks in Detroit and try and win a pair of yeezys in the key master
laugh.gif
they must have rigged that machine even more because no one has won in months

tryna decide if I should throw $100 but gonna be mad if I don't hit
laugh.gif
Don't do it.  Max 20$. :tongue:   Take the rest and save or spend it on yourself

Congrats dude! I won from Barney's too and this is my first time. Did you have to give them your payment information over the phone?

Yea u give them all your info and CC over the phone. I used my PayPal debit so I could know when they charged me

Man I totally forgot my MiL who won the raffle, leaves for a trip to Europe on Sunday. She replied with her phone number . . RIP? Really hope they call either today or tomorrow :x

I've been a big advocate of StockX but today I just received the bred Yeezy and there are black rubber marks all over white boost on the bottom.
It seems like a factory defect. Never had a problem with them but today I am really disappointed with StockX

like ive mentioned before, i rank yeezys by versatility. the more use i can get out of a shoe the better it is for me and my life style. youve gotta go out of your way to find an outfit creams wouldnt do a good job of complimenting. same goes for the oreos and breds. i guess the same could be said for the coppers and greens but in my opinion the white just looks better. Belugas are just that rare case where you have a shoe that pops and still goes well with alot of fits with out much effort. just like the air max 90 infrared. you definitely have those shoes that look good as a stand alone piece but that doesnt help me on feet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nobody knows yet. Has there been a US/Canada only Yeezy?
He means in terms of YS. The past few yeezy releases on YS have been US/Canada only.
Still a ridiculous question though since no one has anymore info other than past releases and he obviously knows about those since he asked the question

He means in terms of YS. The past few yeezy releases on YS have been US/Canada only.
Still a ridiculous question though since no one has anymore info other than past releases and he obviously knows about those since he asked the question
happy Friday, bro.

It's crazy how the Belugas were ugly and then became the overwhelming favorite. How much people went nuts over an all white Yeezy release and when the Creams dropped now they're just "decent".

I like every color of the Yeezy V2s that dropped, but the Creams are definitely are the top due to versatility. Easy to wear and doesn't seem like too much going on.

It's crazy how the Belugas were ugly and then became the overwhelming favorite. How much people went nuts over an all white Yeezy release and when the Creams dropped now they're just "decent".

I like every color of the Yeezy V2s that dropped, but the Creams are definitely are the top due to versatility. Easy to wear and doesn't seem like too much going on.
no stock/early pics ever did the belugas justice. those things you have to see in person to appreciate how dope they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom