ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to agree.  Dates are important.  Some of us have a career that requires travel.  For example, if I'm traveling on a Wednesday when the confirmed app is releasing I wouldn't have that corporate internet speed 
mean.gif
.  Also, some of us travel international for work so that means flying out on a Saturday (speaking from personal experience).  Just because some of us work and can pay resell doesn't mean we want to.  You have a lot of different kinds of people into sneakers - official announcements from Adidas would be nice.
So you're going to ask your employer, to schedule around a Yeezy release in case you need to travel? 

If adidas announces too far into the future then hype dies down and they're tied to that date. Things change up until that last minute. You can't expect a huge corporation to cater to you or anyone else

No using sneaker reselling to pay your bills is pathetic.  If you can't pay your bills and need a sneaker to resell for money to pay your bills, then get a better job/career.  If we didn't have reseller's hoarding pairs more people would actually be able to cop for retail...

So people making smart investments is pathetic lol?

So you're going to ask your employer, to schedule around a Yeezy release in case you need to travel? 
lol didn't realize this would require explaining.  If it doesn't apply then disregard .  Some people can opt to have a meeting at 3:30pm or 4:30pm instead of 4pm.  If I'm travelling obviously that's different.  I can have family/friends pick-up - however, if you've ever picked up from Adidas/foot stores you know it's usually not walk-in / walk-out and I rather not have to call in favors for my hobby (there's better use to call in favors).

nthat.gif
 zebra prices now in the 800's and dropping by the hour, people who paid resell to try and flip them for a profit gotta be feeling sick right now 

So people making smart investments is pathetic lol?
Is it really smart? where prices drop and raise for no real reason.

lol didn't realize this would require explaining.  If it doesn't apply then disregard .  Some people can opt to have a meeting at 3:30pm or 4:30pm instead of 4pm.  If I'm travelling obviously that's different.  I can have family/friends pick-up - however, if you've ever picked up from Adidas/foot stores you know it's usually not walk-in / walk-out and I rather not have to call in favors for my hobby (there's better use to call in favors).
You still don't make a lot of sense, considering most business meeting are held during the week.

Also ,how do you have friends or family pick up? are they not reserved under you name?  Via Footsite retail Locs and Adidas comfirmed.

You still don't make a lot of sense, considering most business meeting are held during the week.

Also ,how do you have friends or family pick up? are they not reserved under you name?  Via Footsite retail Locs and Adidas comfirmed.

It's a very smart investment if you're paying retail...

For no real reason? Supply/Demand????

if I know confirmed goes live in NYC at 4p on Wed/Thurs .... then I try not to schedule a meeting for 4. The meeting is gonna happen (yes) but there is nothing that says it has to happen at 4p. When I had to pick up from Adidas Flagship (on a Friday) I called in a favor to take a longer lunch to actually be be able to pick up.

i can imagine all of the bulk buyers on twitter that were all over pairs at 1100-1200 a pair. their stomachs must be in knots
yeezy stock market I remember I lost like a potential 600 after the pirate black restock. those bulk buyers are going to have to hold on a little longer just to break even

Yea I know someone who paid retail for one pair and copped 11 pairs for $1200-13. Has 4 pairs left I know he's feeling sick as a dog that's a huge L

I will never feel bad for resellers. At the end of the day if you pay retail for yeezys you are going to make money...and not just money but over 100% of your initial investment in an incredibly short time frame.

This right here the problem with society.  People use sneaker reselling to pay bills lmfao and hurt the people who want a pair to own. 

No using sneaker reselling to pay your bills is pathetic.  If you can't pay your bills and need a sneaker to resell for money to pay your bills, then get a better job/career.  If we didn't have reseller's hoarding pairs more people would actually be able to cop for retail...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can taste the tears. Wipe your face

Free cell phone bill and rent sound amazing. Idk about you :smokin

S/o to kanye for paying off my student loans. Before it was Nike but now adidas running the wave. Yeezus lives within us all [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

if I know confirmed goes live in NYC at 4p on Wed/Thurs .... then I try not to schedule a meeting for 4. The meeting is gonna happen (yes) but there is nothing that says it has to happen at 4p. When I had to pick up from Adidas Flagship (on a Friday) I called in a favor to take a longer lunch to actually be be able to pick up.
Exactly.  I'm glad some people get it.

@xThesurgeonx  - If I know I'm traveling I'll change the name on my foot app accounts lol.  It's really just that easy if I know I'm not going to be here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom