ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeezy stock market I remember I lost like a potential 600 after the pirate black restock. those bulk buyers are going to have to hold on a little longer just to break even
ill take less potential profit over losing $400 a pair any day

This right here the problem with society.  People use sneaker reselling to pay bills lmfao and hurt the people who want a pair to own. 
if youve got a a main career and do the sneaker thing on the side AND it covers your bills sounds like winning to me. 

I wish they gave us a 3 week heads up. For those of us who need to request days off in advance it's usually a 2 week required heads up. So 3 weeks would allow us to work our schedules. Personally I go off the rumored dates but I'd rather something concrete

if I know confirmed goes live in NYC at 4p on Wed/Thurs .... then I try not to schedule a meeting for 4. The meeting is gonna happen (yes) but there is nothing that says it has to happen at 4p. When I had to pick up from Adidas Flagship (on a Friday) I called in a favor to take a longer lunch to actually be be able to pick up.

Yes, that's not out of the ordinary. But the issue that was brought up was a release date not being provided well in advance is affecting people's lives - career/family.

Obviously we get some lead time. But it's not going to be weeks in advance. Just have to do what you have to if you want the shoe.

Also - not sure why people expect a billion dollar company to cater to them. This is how Adidas works.

Last edited:
Yea I know someone who paid retail for one pair and copped 11 pairs for $1200-13. Has 4 pairs left I know he's feeling sick as a dog that's a huge L
not sure how s/he thought this type of cashout would payoff....but even if the seller lets the 4 pair fly at $700 they would break even -- no loss. 

not sure how s/he thought this type of cashout would payoff....but even if the seller lets the 4 pair fly at $700 they would break even -- no loss. 

He was selling them for $1750-2k but yea he's taking a loss with the left over pairs, not the overall investment

I'll be able to trade my creams for zebras soon right?

I'd say yes, but it depends on the stock numbers for the restock. I'm convinced resellers are buying zebras from other resellers at this point. I'm praying this is all a joke and dark greens drop instead of the dead zebra.

ill take less potential profit over losing $400 a pair any day

if youve got a a main career and do the sneaker thing on the side AND it covers your bills sounds like winning to me. 
People don't seem to understand the differences in between less potential profit and a loss here ... If i see people desperate on fb i'm sure gonna cop some more lol 

All I want is one pair bra just one

Maybe two
Yeezy Bras. Season 1 
smokin.gif

I'd say yes, but it depends on the stock numbers for the restock. I'm convinced resellers are buying zebras from other resellers at this point. I'm praying this is all a joke and dark greens drop instead of the dead zebra.
No way, You couln't get a pair of Oreos for creams, and Oreos where everywhere.

Idk whats higher the salt levels here or the salt levels between YM and YTWW
We know **** either lol 

Manager just got transferred to Medellin so no more daily info. Last thing I received was a shady pic 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom