ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
already a busy morning & the same questions will be answered until rd
sick.gif

Not true for the purchases. It matters if you're a Platinum VIP or not. Theres no such thing as Platinum Platinum. So once you're platinum, you have equal chances with someone else whose also Platinum going for the same size, same store locations. You're not getting priority just because you spent $1000 vs. someone who spent $300
Bruh we saying the same thing. I didn't say the amount you spend counts. I'm referring to buying period! That's in reference to becoming Platinum and crap.

Bruh we saying the same thing. I didn't say the amount you spend counts. I'm referring to buying period! That's in reference to becoming Platinum and crap.
ok gotcha. Still waiting on MrWavez to debunk that a $3k account gets priority over a $300 account if both are at the same 3 stores and same size. 

ok gotcha. Still waiting on MrWavez to debunk that a $3k account gets priority over a $300 account if both are at the same 3 stores and same size. 

I'm not :lol: it's more to it than that but there's a reason other NTers haven't said anything about it...you know the ones that win at that jordan store in Chicago....on multiple accounts. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Spoke to CS and I am Gold Status in the system, but it's not reflected on the FA app and online account. I'm just going to wait another day or two to see if the status updates. Hopefully it does.

I just want to get the check-in codes out of the way, but I can't until the VIP status upgrades!

Spoke to CS and I am Gold Status in the system, but it's not reflected on the FA app and online account. I'm just going to wait another day or two to see if the status updates. Hopefully it does.

I just want to get the check-in codes out of the way, but I can't until the VIP status upgrades!
wait why cant u do the check in codes before getting VIP status? Im also waiting to get VIP updated but checking in anyway

wait why cant u do the check in codes before getting VIP status? Im also waiting to get VIP updated but checking in anyway
Don't do the reservations until your STAR CLUB VIP updates to GOLD STATUS. Otherwise, you're locked in with regular VIP and won't get the additional 3 minute HEADSTART. 

For the LOL I did a quick list of my percentage of getting YZYs... I'm 7/16 including re-releases 

Yeezy Boost 750 OG= L

Yeezy Boost 750 TB= L

Yeezy Boost 750 CB= W

1/3

Yeezy Boost 350 TD= L

Yeezy Boost 350 PB= W

Yeezy Boost 350 MR= L

Yeezy Boost 350 OT= W

Yeezy Boost 350 PB-R= L

2/5

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 OG= L

Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Copper= L

Yeezy Boost 350v2 Red= W

Yeezy Boost 350v2 Green= L

Yeezy Boost 350v2 White= W

Yeezy Boost 350v2 Bred= W

Yeezy Boost 350v2 Zebra= L

Yeezy Boost 350v2 Cream= W

4/8

Total= 7/16

Last edited:

Yeah I don't believe in that theory. I know D boys that have spent like 3 or 4k at one store and haven't won yet.

I do believe in making an in-store purchase when you check in. That's my conspiracy theory LMAO. It works for me...that's all I can say lmao. Plus that type of loyalty goes a long way with the employees. I just grab something using my rewards. 

Last edited:
For those saying their ViP is out. Double check your account. One of my annual VIP's just went out. It went from $2500 to $22. And it shows the date my Vip was renewed.

so once you check in, the VIP thing wont update no matter what?

im not checked into champs yet. footlocker im maxed out. footaction i checked in but waiting for VIP.
Your status doesn't change after you submit it, it gets locked in to whatever status you were before you submit the reservation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom