ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
facts from every YEEZY release...

1) There will be MANY L's
2) Resell isn't dead even if it doesn't hit the amount it hit when it was more "rare"
3) Price will keep climbing over time
4) Everyone and their momma is going after as many pears as they can get...

giphy.gif
+1

yeah I own multiple businesses and I agree 100%

No one is forcing you to work anywhere

2) Resell isn't dead even if it doesn't hit the amount it hit when it was more "rare"

Correct lol

You right about my momma lol .

The same dudes saying RIP resell are the same ones who said the Creams would hit 300-350 after release.

Don't listen to them.

Yes FL in galleria limited tickets, I was told FL Willowbrook and Deerbrook all day long. Not sure about memorial city/pearland. Good luck
i grabbed a ticket at First Colony at 1pm. there wasnt a line. didnt check if it was limited or all day. seemed pretty dead so maybe an all day thing.

definitely want  to try memorial after work but not sure if ill make it

thanks bruh but real talk in a few days all that GR talk will be replaced with Panic LOLL

Facts I'm just hoping I eat... I'm sending grandma out there too... it's a fact that zebras are a top 5 yeezy period... I don't even like yeezys and I'm going after these... I'm upset tho foot action played me on my gold status !!! App says I'm platinum entered the raffle and it put me at regular star ... lady said it wouldn't update me to gold/platinum until 48-72 hours... that's some BS... app says I'm platinum too smh ‍♂️

Ha!  Mom here...and you're right, I hoping to get another pair!

This has been a long standing practice of sneakerdom ... Mom & Pop stores required additional purchases (tees hats socks) to purchase the latest Js, chain shops like DTLR have 'bundles' now of sweats tees and kicks, boutiques have offered 'guaranteed' pairs of Yeezys with the additional purchases totaling $700 bucks.

Is it an equitable practice ...nah. Will the practice stop .... nope. The upside of the footstores $300 buy-in is it doesn't dictate whT I have to buy where as in previous iterations I had a finIte window of goods.
Mom & Pop shops, I understand. But for a big chain like Footlocker/Footaction/Champs to be doing this is just low. 
This should be good news, but I didn't even see past the splash screen for the Creams 
laugh.gif

Shoepalace locations

Damn, Oakland just opened up a brand new store in NorCal - why don't they get any love 
laugh.gif

lol how is carting worse than winning a raffle. Carting is not guaranteed a pair, winning a raffle is. :lol:

Oh I thought if you carted on ADC you were in the promise land lol... I'm not too familiar with their website like I said not really a yeezy guy it was my first time going after a pair up until now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom