ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the Barneys raffle registration, you can change the email to one that you have access to. On a side note, did you guys receive email confirmation on your Barneys raffle? I haven't yet and it usually comes right after. 
Has to be your facebook login email. I tried changing it but it said it was invalid.

Did anyone hit on the power phase?
On Barneys?  Yes, I did but haven't gotten the call back yet.  My kid wants them.  I wish it was for the zebras though.  Of course the zebras are the one pair I wanted for myself and my computer gets a fatal error during an auto update Saturday morning.  Horrible timing.  

Seeing a lot of ADC cancellations in my local FB group

with that the prices are going up!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Going to wait until after SNS and Barney's raffle before I start making any choices... where do you guys think the market will be at? 

Also any issues with either StockX or GOAT or is it pretty much just preference at this point?

Going to wait until after SNS and Barney's raffle before I start making any choices... where do you guys think the market will be at? 

Also any issues with either StockX or GOAT or is it pretty much just preference at this point?
i've never ordered from GOAT but i haven't had any problems with StockX. I usually go with StockX knowing that I can get an additional $25 off  

GOAT is very picky, so go with them if you don't want shoes that were worn. StockX accepts shoes that were visibly tried on/worn as brand new.

Has to be your facebook login email. I tried changing it but it said it was invalid.

Same here with me. I tried with email that was Facebook account and it said invalid. Add new email to Facebook and it was invalid as well. Finally just used what was default and reset the old password.

busy week/end with my life but, the wife and niece went and each got a FNL raffle ticket for me, ended up being the only tickets i got and bam...

tried them out asap.  definitely glad to have these and will be rocking heavily..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom