ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
howd you get through kicksusa? just got in queue a bit before 10 and accessed the page?

I really don't know how I got in lol. Had to be like 10:01 when I noticed I was on the product page. After that everything went surprisingly smooth...no lagging or anything

Mannn.... finally just got UPS notification on YS. Says it should be here tomorrow. Was getting worried with everybody else having their pairs shipped. Standing on the sidelines like put me in coach

I really don't know how I got in lol. Had to be like 10:01 when I noticed I was on the product page. After that everything went surprisingly smooth...no lagging or anything
when did you first hop on the page? thats awesome though. maybe its random and not fcfs afterall?

Mannn.... finally just got UPS notification on YS. Says it should be here tomorrow. Was getting worried with everybody else having their pairs shipped. Standing on the sidelines like put me in coach
Least you got that one day shipping

Heads UP!

Any Canadians or anybody lucky off to order off Adidas CA - I didn't receive shipping confirmation from Adidas Canada but received MyChoice notification from UPS about a package coming tomorrow. Adidas with the quick ship
pimp.gif
well when u only have 13 pairs to ship, it shouldn't take you that long 
laugh.gif

i believe the bypass is to disable js and something else and should kill the line for you . I never got to test it.
That was the old jig, they updated it so you can't just disable JS. Tried it and hey give you a "your browser is not supported"

That was the old jig, they updated it so you can't just disable JS. Tried it and hey give you a "your browser is not supported"

ever try disabling the script from elements rather than the entire js?

should be script here ****script> .. ** added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom