ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's YS?
images

Tough, cause an extra pair of creams is extremely clutch. Those things are bound to get destroyed and being able to pull out a crisp pair whenever you want is super dope. That's exactly what I'm doing. I also feel like they'll be a run on Creams, especially by the end of the year when everyone's dogged out their pairs and trying to re-up. With that said, I think if you want Zebras, do it now. This next week or two will be the time to buy. Zebras are no doubt going back up. Probably not to pre-restock value, but prices will increase for sure. Most coveted V2 besides Belugas and best V2 imo. You should be able to grab a pair of Zebras around 550, maybe 500 through PP if you find the right seller. Good luck man!
This is what I'm thinking. I might actually just keep the creams and pull the trigger on the Zebras. I know I'll be able to sell the creams down the road, and I do think the price will go up a bit on the creams, cause they're pretty low right now. And if I beat my pair to ****, I got a back up. 

Just gotta find that deal on the Zebras now! Keeping my eyes peeled 

so what's the consensus on fit of zebras compared to other v2's? the prime knit seems slightly softer resulting in a looser fit? cause my copper feel tighter than these zebras and they are same size.

so what's the consensus on fit of zebras compared to other v2's? the prime knit seems slightly softer resulting in a looser fit? cause my copper feel tighter than these zebras and they are same size.
just do the same size you wear for other v2s. the difference  is subtle

Last edited:
I agree I have size 9 in zebras breds and oreo's, oreo's and breds fit a bit tighter than zebras.  Zebra's seem to run more TTS imo

Last edited:

This is what I'm thinking. I might actually just keep the creams and pull the trigger on the Zebras. I know I'll be able to sell the creams down the road, and I do think the price will go up a bit on the creams, cause they're pretty low right now. And if I beat my pair to ****, I got a back up. 

Just gotta find that deal on the Zebras now! Keeping my eyes peeled 
Yeah dude, definitely be on the look out this week and next.

my buddy grabbed a pair, he got tracking yesterday and says shipped yet when he enters the tracking on Fedex it says not found.. nothing to worry about yet?
Mine doin the same thing, hasn't moved and its estimated to be here by thursday.... 

I agree I have size 9 in zebras breds and oreo's, oreo's and breds fit a bit tighter than zebras.  Zebra's seem to run more TTS imo
I'm a size 13 and zebras seem a bit tighter than breds. Length wise the same.
Definitely not bad enough for me to trade up for a size 14.

These zebras definitely look good in person

My Bait pair arrives tomorrow.  They had Standard 5 day shipping for 8$ or 2 day air for 12$.  Was a no Brainer for sure.  
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom