ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif
laugh.gif

Has anyone ever recieved a pair that didnt get the game on email? I still have a paypal payment pending :nerd:.

Has anyone ever recieved a pair that didnt get the game on email? I still have a paypal payment pending :nerd:.

if the payment on PayPal goes through that means its processed/shipped

a member today received a ghost order today

My original YS tracking number that I got on Monday still says order processed: ready for UPS with a ETA of yesterday
but I just got another (different) tracking number on myups also on "order processed" with an eta of tomorrow
what does this mean? lol

oh ok. Hopefully it processes.
Thanks

wouldn't be too hopeful if you never received an order number in general. emails might not arrive but if you didn't get an order number when you processed the payment, chances are very low you'll receive the pair. happens to plenty of us each release and usually most get more than 1 ghost charge :lol:

My original YS tracking number that I got on Monday still says order processed: ready for UPS with a ETA of yesterday
but I just got another (different) tracking number on myups also on "order processed" with an eta of tomorrow
what does this mean? lol
happened to me when the atc i used hit multiples on the Pablos, i mean Powerphases 
pimp.gif

That's happened to me a couple times...None of the orders went through...

Eventually PayPal reverses the charge after about a week...

[/quote]

I've had that happen to me a few Yeezy releases and never got the shoe. When contacting CS, they said the order failed on their end and couldn't be processed. Hopefully that's not the case for you, it's a bad ****** feeling.

Last edited:
I'm almost crying laughing right now and that's real talk. Ion know but I'm just thinking of all the other ways he could've tried to pull of that pic without the damn construction paper.. We've all been there at one point tho..
Reps for the NEW NT Humor as opposed to annoying questions [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom