ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got around to actually looking at my pair from Yeezy Supply closely. I'm convinced they get all the B grades 
laugh.gif
Well we know all yeezys turn fake after 30mins 
roll.gif

Mine are pushed delayed to ...

NEVER

I'd have no problem waiting a month or two if in could score a 1 pair of these.

that tattoo looks great.

People get jumpmans and other Jordan crap on their body's all the time. Not weird at all to get a yeezy shoe tattooed on your body especially when it's that small and looks to be part of a larger sleeve or piece. That person probably has ink all over their body. A shoe the size of a quarter won't matter much.

Last edited:
that tattoo looks great.

People get jumpmans and other Jordan crap on their body's all the time. Not weird at all to get a yeezy shoe tattooed on your body especially when it's that small and looks to be part of a larger sleeve or piece. That person probably has ink all over their body. A shoe the size of a quarter won't matter much.
And? Jordan brand tattoos typically look like **** too unless its actually part of another tattoo like on a foot.

i'm just saying people really hopping on the wave hard, and getting adidas tattoos with one pair of adidas in their closet

and i'm not hating, i was just saying a lot of folks are starting to get them

i'm just saying people really hopping on the wave hard, and getting adidas tattoos with one pair of adidas in their closet

and i'm not hating, i was just saying a lot of folks are starting to get them
I would never get a tattoo of any brand or logo but if someone wants to walk around with a yeezy on their arm then good for them. All I know is that tattoo up there has great details and linework for being that small. It's a quality tattoo.

Trying to insert some laughter into this thread.

My text convo wh my brother when the Zebras dropped on YS. I dozed off

Notice the timestamps [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

View media item 2478940

You were online when the password changed on YS and still managed to take an L? You should have been refreshing every 2 seconds instead of texting your brother.

You were online when the password changed on YS and still managed to take an L? You should have been refreshing every 2 seconds instead of texting your brother.
lol yea i fell asleep set my alarm for 255am..woke up saw it.. worst part was i woke up not much later... i wish i had just slept through it LOL idk whats worse!

all i can do is laugh about it now i guess 

anyone ys order still stuck at label created? was created on 25th and still not ******* moving. 

Last edited:
Do you guys think i should file a charge back for my Powerphase, or just wait for a lil while longer? It's been nearly a month and i still haven't got any shipment email, if anyone is at the same predicament as me, please holla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom