ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5540.PNG
These were selling for higher than usual lol

Anyone who has gotten a call (didn't get mine today) , do they tell you what sizes are available or do they just ask what size you want and then tell you yes or no?
They asked me what size and I told them my size, they told me to hold, then told me it can take up to 48 hours to process, took my payment info right after, don't know what they would've said had my size not been available.

My stockx pair of zeebras has darker/grayer tissue paper than my other 4 pairs of v2s by a little. Can anyone compare their tissue paper for me. Thanx n repped.

IMG_0592.JPG
My stockx pair of zeebras has darker/grayer tissue paper than my other 4 pairs of v2s by a little. Can anyone compare their tissue paper for me. Thanx n repped.

My zebras have diff paper. It's more waxed if that makes any sense. The wrapping paper in the box is all the same on all my V2's

god gotta find a way to make these pix smaller... sorry guys

IMG_0592.JPG

My zebras have diff paper. It's more waxed if that makes any sense. The wrapping paper in the box is all the same on all my V2's

god gotta find a way to make these pix smaller... sorry guys
Appriciate that man. I did a lc on the shoes i got a few responses all saying thete legit but when all my other pairs have the same paper except for zeebras, it just aint seem right. Thanx

Shots fired.

But, in all seriousness, there is nothing wrong with keeping your shoes on ice. I've arrived at a point where I cannot possibly wear all the shoes I own, so I've become more of a collector.

Shots fired.

But, in all seriousness, there is nothing wrong with keeping your shoes on ice. I've arrived at a point where I cannot possibly wear all the shoes I own, so I've become more of a collector.

I've actually started wearing the older stuff first before I get to the new stuff. I have a bunch of V2's I haven't worn yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom