ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite what some people say, I simply refuse to believe there won't be a restock. This is a staggered release imo. No idea how many chances they'll give though. Could be 2 or maybe about 4, between now and Nov. Saw a post further back in the thread and I agree seems they're trying out some new tactics. Things couldn't really go on the way they were.

Now that cancels are coming through (including 1/2 for myself..didn't use a different addy. ragerts) people want them starting to come out of the woodwork?

Went from "bricks" to "knew I should've copped" so fast

For all that people that wanted them, you'll probably get another chance with all these cancels going on. You'd like to think they'd do a restock at some point because of it.

IMG_0008.PNG

So my seller just got #cancelledszn only has an 8.5 left ... asked him to bring it down to $400 .... stretch Armstrong reach lol

Canceled my pair.

Was excited for seven seconds, enthusiasm quickly waned.

Hope everyone eventually flourishes.

For all that people that wanted them, you'll probably get another chance with all these cancels going on. You'd like to think they'd do a restock at some point because of it.

but if Yeezy is pulling a Big Baller Brands stunt and having us pay for production, couldnt they just produce less and not worry about restocking?

They will definitely restock. When the zebras sold out they kept them on the website, then later that day they restocked and immediately after they removed them from the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom