ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just about 6 foot 4. I weigh 220 pounds. I'm pretty lean (you can see me to the left), my waist is a 30/31 or so...and a medium is very large. Not uncomfortably so, they fit well enough, a draw string would be great, but it's crazy that I probably should be wearing a small. Lol. If anyone wants me to take some pics w a particular silhouette let me know (sorry no fufu 700s here).

I'm just about 6 foot 4. I weigh 220 pounds. I'm pretty lean (you can see me to the left), my waist is a 30/31 or so...and a medium is very large. Not uncomfortably so, they fit well enough, a draw string would be great, but it's crazy that I probably should be wearing a small. Lol. If anyone wants me to take some pics w a particular silhouette let me know (sorry no fufu 700s here).
Length is fine? That's the biggest thing I'm surprised about. Being 6 foot 4 as well it seems like I'm stuck buying XL's for the length when I could probably fit larges in the waist section

post some fit pics, I got a medium on the way. Gotta figure out if I should buy a small on ebay

Do you guys think Adidas will do a surprise drop for one of the upcoming 350s? I'm hearing all sorts of different release dates, some even this weekend but I highly doubt adidas would stealth drop like that (seeing as every yeezy thus far has been announced 350 / 750.)

Here's a pic
image.jpeg

They shipped the pair of S maroons I got on the evening restock but not the M maroons and Powerphases I got earlier in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom