ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
“No1 cares about this Yeezy”

Then we should preach “no one cares about this Yeezy” to those buyers in stockX offering $800 for this shoe, persuade them to withdraw their offer

So “no one care” will be a true statement

Oh, oh, that would hurt the resale value wouldn’t it? How about resale value of $300?

Let those who really want McChicken Yeezy get it for fair price.

Salty? Butthurt? Smh? Cover your face emoji? That’s why we can’t have good things? Yes.
Go to sleep lol

Got my END L at 1051....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171118-105139.png
    Screenshot_20171118-105139.png
    414.5 KB · Views: 27
I just called Finishline at Fox Hills/Culver City and Del Amo, and they told me that they are distributing raffle tickets for the Beluga 2.0's at 8:00 am.

Gonna be lined up early at FinishLine. Gonna try to hit two spots before tickets dry up.
If I’m not a VIP, is it dead for me with the footsite apps? :nerd:

Can we do the sheikh online raffle, then do the app raffle? Or is that a disqualification?

Don’t forget Finishline’s ticket raffle starts tomorrow for those near a location that will release the Beluga 2.0’s
My local spot is getting these. They must be heavy gr if they did. To put it into perspective they didn’t get any previous release or any other “hyped” pair of shoes

I know a lot of people are mad or frustrated at how today's release went. But it was done on purpose by adidas.

Next week over 90% of this thread will hit on a pair of Beluga 2.0's. Im serious, everyone who puts in any kind of effort will get at least 1 pair.

There are so many of these, and everyone's tone will change to happiness next weekend. Enter those in-store and online raffles, eat that turkey with your family, and get ready for the 25th.

I know a lot of people are mad or frustrated at how today's release went. But it was done on purpose by adidas.

Next week over 90% of this thread will hit on a pair of Beluga 2.0's. Im serious, everyone who puts in any kind of effort will get at least 1 pair.

There are so many of these, and everyone's tone will change to happiness next weekend. Enter those in-store and online raffles, eat that turkey with your family, and get ready for the 25th.
Really hope you right fam. Seems like your info has been on point so far. :pimp:

finishline only does a certain amount of raffle tickets? I dont want to have to out to a store bright and early.

Couldn't have said it better. Putting in effort is key. Can't expect to be spoonfed by doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom