ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Restocks- same thing with the waves. People hoping for a restock or some saying these never released. Lol. The Preorder WAS the drop.

These McYeezys prob not restocking anytime soon.
I don't consider it the same as the 700s. That was just a prerelease. I thoroughly expect a release on ADC and boutique stores, at least.

How does it work with YS? Does the product come up randomly and then you have to click on it to get to the login screen? Was on the computer the whole morning from 6am pst TIL I read it was sold out and never saw the shoe come up.

I'm thinking maybe its my 700's that shipped. I sent them to my parents house and shipping and it says "Apt. A" The Peebras i put "#A" UPS says Apt A. But weight only says 4lbs. the 700s that were shipped to my house were 6 lbs

How does it work with YS? Does the product come up randomly and then you have to click on it to get to the login screen? Was on the computer the whole morning from 6am pst TIL I read it was sold out and never saw the shoe come up.
did you see the password page? Comes up right after that

Nvm. There’s no finish line in valley fair. Eastridge?

Last edited:
did you see the password page? Comes up right after that

Never saw the password page or anything. Stayed on the season 5 page and refreshed. So, if I saw the password page, was I suppose to be signed up before even trying for it? Don’t have a YS account.

Trying to get all this squared away for the 2.0s.

Finishline at GSP NJ said Monday or Tuesday but I think Monday is likey.

I doubt these Yebra's release again. The only reason the Zebra's released was because they never saw a true release.
The first release was only limited via ADC and YS. No other retailer got them....this was the full out release for today's colorway.

refuse to let those Peebras out of my cart on YS... they're gonna have to fight me for them! haha

side note- what happens if you put a page monitor on your OOS cart on YS?

ive been running mine since they sold out (for the second time) and not blocked yet and nothing poppin off either.

Can someone explain getting Yeezys off the app when they're doing raffles? What's the difference and process for doing it on the app?

Finishline at GSP NJ said Monday or Tuesday but I think Monday is likey.

I doubt these Yebra's release again. The only reason the Zebra's released was because they never saw a true release.
The first release was only limited via ADC and YS. No other retailer got them....this was the full out release for today's colorway.
It's not tomorrow??? I need that to happen..not getting home til tomorrow morning late lol..GSP mad far but Menlo park and Woodbridge no problem..imma call them in the morning

It's not tomorrow??? I need that to happen..not getting home til tomorrow morning late lol..GSP mad far but Menlo park and Woodbridge no problem..imma call them in the morning

GSP is closed on Sunday's. The other 2 will be open so you should be good on those tomorrow. Too far of a drive for me since I'm 5 min away from GSP lol. GL

4E9383B0-BA21-474B-B0B7-76B2D130E4B9.jpeg

Best yeezy to date imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom