ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas. Currently on vacation and won’t be here for Saturday pick up if I were to win :frown:

if youre vacationing state side see if theyre releasing closer to you. if not better change the name once you win and have someone else try to get it

interesting. guess i believe everything i read on the internet!

Could be true if the account holder failed to pickup numerous times. To be honest, nobody really knows the footsites algorithm for determining who wins and who doesn’t. But it’s best to have the full 10 min HS. Knowing which locations that generally have the most stock, helps your chances as well.

Well to update my Footaction saga, 1 of my 2 items shipped and 1 is still waiting. Probably not gonna have enough time for the 2nd item to ship, then wait the 24-72 hours for that to update my Gold status, in time for the raffle.

I should already have the 6m head start just for being in the Star Club.
Beacon in store - how long do they leave this up / running? This is worth 1m but when does it "close" ?
Gold Status - I have to be updated by Thursday at 4pm at the latest, to get another 3m head start

Since I won't be updated to Gold Status today most likely, is my best option to wait until the very last minute before they close the raffle on Thursday? If my Gold Status does update by then, having a 9m head start (6m for Star Club + 3m for Gold Status) would be better than 6m + 1m beacon.

Not too confident either way, but just trying to maximize my chances. I think the store backdoors pairs, and they are literally right across from a consignment shop.

Deadline for the 1m headstart Check in at a store ends on Thursday at 5pm. Gotta check in before then to get the extra 1 minute headstart, which I would say is crucial for Yeezy releases. Haven't seen many people posting FA codes here but still plenty of time so just keep an eye on this thread.

Also probably good to keep in mind that Thursday is Thanksgiving, so the latest you'll probably see a FA code on here is Wednesday night. After that it'll be the holiday and the deadline will past.

As far as the Gold Status headstart, yeah I would just wait as long as you can to enter in hopes it will update before then. That's what can make it frustrating about buying online, you don't get the points until an item ships, and some items take 2-3 days to ship while others ship next day. I'll say a prayer you get it updated before then lol.

Thanks fellas. Currently on vacation and won’t be here for Saturday pick up if I were to win :frown:

You can change it to where you’ll be on Saturday. Unlike confirmed, you don’t have to be in the area to reserve.

You only have to be physically in the zone when the shoes drop. Just go in and change the zone dude

My zone is Miami but I work north and live north of my zone. The GPS on the app doesn’t allow me to change my zone without physically being in the zone. Unless you know something I don’t??

I called my nearest adidas store and the associate confirmed that you have to be within the boundaries of your zone to completely register with the confirm app.

So I needed $65 to hit gold at FA, went into the store last night, spent the $65, and hit the beacon, will the extra head starts not work by the time the launch hits?

Deadline for the 1m headstart Check in at a store ends on Thursday at 5pm. Gotta check in before then to get the extra 1 minute headstart, which I would say is crucial for Yeezy releases. Haven't seen many people posting FA codes here but still plenty of time so just keep an eye on this thread.

Also probably good to keep in mind that Thursday is Thanksgiving, so the latest you'll probably see a FA code on here is Wednesday night. After that it'll be the holiday and the deadline will past.

As far as the Gold Status headstart, yeah I would just wait as long as you can to enter in hopes it will update before then. That's what can make it frustrating about buying online, you don't get the points until an item ships, and some items take 2-3 days to ship while others ship next day. I'll say a prayer you get it updated before then lol.

So I needed $65 to hit gold at FA, went into the store last night, spent the $65, and hit the beacon, will the extra head starts not work by the time the launch hits?

Nope, once you sign up for the reservation, your status is locked

lol raffles...i havent entered a raffle since belugas

i cut back major on the amount of effort i put in trying to acquire sneakers, ever since then ive hit on every single v2 (and multiples) and many other rare pairs

plus some of the people you witness lining up at these things....jesus....makes me embarrassed to be into sneakers sometimes

less effort = better results = bigger Ws and smaller Ls

Preach

You won't get any extra headstart because you've already locked in your current VIP status.

nah if you hit the beacon you are locked in.. you shoulda waited :nerd: :nerd:

Your account status does not update instantly. If you made an in-store purchase last night, then it will take anywhere from 48-72 hours. If you have already signed up for a shoe before your account goes Gold, then you’re locked in.

If I get gold status by tomorrow, could I stop the reservation and go back to the beacon and try to reserve again? FA is only a few blocks away

You won't get any extra headstart because you've already locked in your current VIP status.

If I get gold status by tomorrow, could I stop the reservation and go back to the beacon and try to reserve again? FA is only a

Wait did you already pick a store and size on your reservation? If so, the your status you had at the time is locked in and you can’t upgrade it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom