ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20171122145458734_COVER.jpg

They're still meh to me. Gum bottom dope but not really the feelin yellow. The silver that's making up the print pretty cool doe, imagine if they made it 3M on a future c/w.

Last edited:
How many 2.0s for Off White AJ1
with all due respect these trade questions are completely idiotic. You can do the value proposition so easily now:
1) Go on goat or Stockx
2) check the average current value of all the shoes in the trade
3) do the math on each side to determine value differential
4) use your intuition if you think some shoes in the trade will hold their value or decline over time

You have all of the resources available at your fingertips to come to the same conclusions that others are drawing, there isn’t some mystical formula that some sneakerhead guru needs to value a trade.
THIS ISN’T ROCKET SCIENCE, “FAM”!!!

Last edited:
with all due respect these trade questions are completely idiotic. You can do the value proposition so easily now:
1) Go on goat or Stockx
2) check the average current value of all the shoes in the trade
3) do the math on each side to determine value differential
4) use your intuition if you think some shoes in the trade will hold,their value or declin over time

THIS ISN’T ROCKET SCIENCE, “FAM”!!!
these questions are great

YS ever just show up randomly? Still haven’t seen a label created yet, others already getting their pairs in....

Hey guys, need thoughts on a trade:

Me: Offered 5 Beluga 2.0s’s, an infertile donkey, a used 1989 Chrysler LeBaron and a $15 Popeyes GC that expires 12/31

Them: OW prestos size 19, used rep AJ1 OW size 3, and a flaming bag of poop

Pls let me know if I need to add any $$$$, thank you.

YS ever just show up randomly? Still haven’t seen a label created yet, others already getting their pairs in....

I’m goin through the same. I’ve heard of packages showing up randomly though , just hope it’s not of these stories where we need to do a charge back.

I’m goin through the same. I’ve heard of packages showing up randomly though , just hope it’s not of these stories where we need to do a charge back.
Not sure but in my exp they’ve shipped out at a pace similar to Undefeated via UPS ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom