ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone posts a code (not even sure if stores still open) but if not no wprries i never win the damn footaps anyway. Its a loyalty program and i haven't purchased anything in forever. Only got 1 platinum account, i used to have a bunch.

I read that theres a certain 'college of kicks' that teaches paying members to bulk up their footstore purchases by going to the stores and asking people to use your vip account on their pirchases, or ask for their receipts and get the purchases added after the fact (not sure how you do that)
Anyway whatever, hopefully i can score online or something

City spprts is getting these joints?

City sports???

There will be no resell value guys...okay,'ll maybe a little....

City sports doesnt even **** with Adidas like that...and they are getting shipments....wow.

Gonna cook on YS for a pair to rock and be done with it.

City spprts is getting these joints?

City sports???

There will be no resell value guys...okay,'ll maybe a little....

City sports doesnt even **** with Adidas like that...and they are getting shipments....wow.

Gonna cook on YS for a pair to rock and be done with it.
city sports got breds and those go for like 800.

Yeezy Supply will be the easiest it's ever been to get a pair. Probably similar to Wave Runners.

Dude don’t jinx me!:wink:

ETA — do you think YS would still cancel one of them if you try to get more than 1 pair on the same order? Or is that just gonna be their policy no matter what? (Was hoping 1 pair for beaters and 1 for a rainy day)

Dude don’t jinx me!:wink:

ETA — do you think YS would still cancel one of them if you try to get more than 1 pair on the same order? Or is that just gonna be their policy no matter what? (Was hoping 1 pair for beaters and 1 for a rainy day)
dont do that. Send one to someone else's house and use a diff cc

Hopefully someone posts a code (not even sure if stores still open) but if not no wprries i never win the damn footaps anyway. Its a loyalty program and i haven't purchased anything in forever. Only got 1 platinum account, i used to have a bunch.

I read that theres a certain 'college of kicks' that teaches paying members to bulk up their footstore purchases by going to the stores and asking people to use your vip account on their pirchases, or ask for their receipts and get the purchases added after the fact (not sure how you do that)
Anyway whatever, hopefully i can score online or something
Just buy gr stuff and sell it for retail locally or online. Or pick up kicks for ur friends so u can have it add up to ur account

These and the Blue Tints are at insane #'s. They're truly GR's. YS probably got 10k pairs.

Also, when I say a GR, even some people missed on Space Jams and some could still miss on these. But your chances are extremely high on Saturday.

Yup

this was the yeezy Kanye was referring to when he said everyone would be able to get one

Good luck to you all who still havent hit on a pair ever yet.

Be ready saturday early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom