Not open for further replies.
Champs L only because i went after the 4.5
FTA W and i havent won since the beluga 1.0
FTL W

all of them i had 10 Mns

1 win Footaction 10 mins
1 waitlist footlocker 10 mins
Champs 7 min LLL

I work til 2 tomorrow, cut off is 3. 24 min ride from work to the mall? I got this rite? lol I will fucckkkk the manager up if I walk in at 3:01
Haha, the exact same results for me. My predicament is slightly different, work done at noon, so I have some time to make the 45 min drive. :wink:

PSA: I know it'll fall on deaf ears and probably too late since most already hit the Confirm, without thinking twice. If anyone has no intention of up picking up tomorrow, for the sake of your fellow NT'er, Decline on the foot apps so waitlisters can eat as well. :nthat:

I hit a sz.5 at champs, Arden fair, with a 6m head start for the wife. Now to try for my size tomorrow morning. See y’all then.

* disclaimer selfish comment*

I need one of these waitlist to clear I haven’t paid for a pair of yeezes with my own money since the pirate blacks v1.

I’m dead serious lmao

I have been removed from waitlist before on a yeezy there is hope guys.

Hit

Champs
Footlocker
Footlocker

3/3

Only thing sucks I gotta go to shady *** fairlane mall on that long drive for two pairs luckily both in my name

Congrats y’all

Way to go boss, I got somerset with 10 min but nothing at champs with a 6

I owe you a chick fil a, what time you gonna be at somerset?

How do you hit ? multiple foot locker do you have to have two VIP accounts or did I just shank it OB and not enter two raffles when I could have lol

1083EAF5-7442-45B4-B4DD-A1AD325C7005.jpeg
Anyone else hit at South Coast Plaza???
See y’all tomorrow!!!
Yep.

First hit on Footlocker at Westfield SF. Waitlisted on champs, I got my last 3 Yeezys from there so kind of bummed haha, both 10 min HS.

How long does a waitlist normally last for?

Same situation with me, I usually hit on champs but got waitlisted this time...

waitlist is a slow burn L (from my experience) for about 4 hours then it'll automatically change to "unable to reserve"

I gotta drive an hour to Orlando then another 1:15 to Tampa then 45 back home .. they made me drive this triangle :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom