ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct link got me to Captcha loop...now add to bag just spinning. Assuming it's because I still haven't passed a splash page on my own.

When I picked up my local pairs, Shoe Palace said they had 27 total. One of the Finish line said they had around 40.

Another person checking in that never past the splash page. (phone on LTE, tablet and computer on different wifi networks)

The 1 time I actually did was for the breds and all adult sizes were sold out and just bought my son a 10c, :lol::blush::smh:

won kicksusa raffle while up in philly for thanksgiving, son had minor medical scare so we couldn't pick up this morning. wife had splash page entire drive back to northern virginia. blurgh.

even though i was able to get my one pair ADC has got to do better. you should have people waiting for 5+ hours to strike out

Does ADC still have pairs? Noticed the splash page is still live.

PO

I'd keep trying bro. I just got through about 5 min ago for a 10.5. At that point, I was on splash for 4 hours. Went downstairs to eat, came back and I was on the page. Idk how long I was on there for, but it took me a few tries adding to cart and it finally went through. CC wouldn't go through but PayPal worked.

Friend made a single order was also cancelled.

I'm not sure, but could it be the first drop was "bugged"? AKA not supposed to happen, and those that ordered in the first drop was all cancelled.

The one after the password was the actual drop?
This makes sense, my first order was cancelled but the second is hanging in there for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom