ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been out of the sneaker game for most of this year, but I'm tired of most my kicks now and want some new heat. If I wear a 9, should I stay true, or go up or down?

Wtf damn. Contact them. And before you say I don't wanna get cancelled just think people adc restock shoes shipped so you might just wanna give them a call.

I been chatting with them online everyday lmao they been telling me the same thing,
"its processing", "We'll send a notice to the warehouse to update the tracking" "We're behind on orders due to the holidays" Etc..

May have to actually call... ugh

Been out of the sneaker game for most of this year, but I'm tired of most my kicks now and want some new heat. If I wear a 9, should I stay true, or go up or down?
For V2s, you can go with a 9 if you want a snug fit(PK stretches) but they usually recommend to go .5 size up, so 9.5

too much shipping talk not enough pics. Cold day in SF

5206DD21-1838-4FAE-984F-585BB641F224.jpeg

What does a cold day in SF feel like? I can't imagine it being all that cold compared to here :nerd:

A7AAD440-2A16-42F5-BD93-D66C2523EDF6.jpeg

Footlocker retail pair Top
Yeezy Supply pair Bottom

Can someone else confirm if they got the same box label from Yeezy Supply??? :rolleyes

What kinda pants

FOG

What does a cold day in SF feel like? I can't imagine it being all that cold compared to here :nerd:

honestly, the temperature doesn’t really say how cold it is. it was high 50s today (I know i sound like a vagina :lol: ) but the wind was cold as hell and cut right through you.

in SF it’s weird cause the foggy day people assume are cold aren’t that bad, but when it’s clear out and we get that wind it can be brutal

Ups ought to be ashamed of themselves smh. All my packages ****ed up bouncing around cities that not even close to where I’m at. Sitting in the hub for days with no update :smh: FedEx don’t treat me like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom