ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my pair of 2.0's in from YS and something seems off. First and foremost is the fit. They fit considerably bigger than the pair I got in-store on release day from Kicks USA. The in-store pair are hella tight, even after removing the insoles. Whereas the YS pair fit comfortably, even with the in-sole still in. Secondly, the pull tab on the in-sore pair has a lot of room in between, whereas the YS pair doesn't. I also noticed that there is bulge where the back of the shoe meets the sole on the YS pair. That same section is flat on the KUSA pair. Also, the YS pair came with 2 hang tags on the right shoe and no sticker inside. This is my first pair of V2's so if some of this is already common knowledge, I apologize. It just took me by surprise how the same exact pair of shoes, that are the exact same size can fit so differently. The YS pair was made 06/17, and the KUSA pair was made in 07/17. The overall shape and craftsmanship is hands down better on the KUSA pair. Is this just a case of different production dates, different batch? Or did YS send me b-grades? Lol.

KUSA on the left...YS on the right. Notice the space difference between the pull tab.
IMG_20171207_132326.jpg

YS on the right. Notice the bulge where the material meets the sole.
IMG_20171207_132143.jpg

YS pair with the bulge...
IMG_20171207_132220.jpg

Kicks USA with no bulge.
IMG_20171207_132157.jpg

Notice how much wider the shoe on the right is compared to the one on the left. Focus on the 3 stripes.
IMG_20171207_132710.jpg

They sent you fakes. Luckily for you I will buy them from you, and will donate to my local homeless shelter. PM me asap.

Just got my pair of 2.0's in from YS and something seems off. First and foremost is the fit. They fit considerably bigger than the pair I got in-store on release day from Kicks USA. The in-store pair are hella tight, even after removing the insoles. Whereas the YS pair fit comfortably, even with the in-sole still in. Secondly, the pull tab on the in-sore pair has a lot of room in between, whereas the YS pair doesn't. I also noticed that there is bulge where the back of the shoe meets the sole on the YS pair. That same section is flat on the KUSA pair. Also, the YS pair came with 2 hang tags on the right shoe and no sticker inside. This is my first pair of V2's so if some of this is already common knowledge, I apologize. It just took me by surprise how the same exact pair of shoes, that are the exact same size can fit so differently. The YS pair was made 06/17, and the KUSA pair was made in 07/17. The overall shape and craftsmanship is hands down better on the KUSA pair. Is this just a case of different production dates, different batch? Or did YS send me b-grades? Lol.

I did pretty much the opposite here and just put on my shoes and popped the tag when I received one of my pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom