ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do look better with smaller leg opening jeans. Don't have to be skin tight from the knee up, though.

Take your favorite pair of non-skinny denim to the tailor, and have them taper the bottoms from like the calf down.

#teamnocalves

#teamnocalves

That's why you taper from the calf down...

I have disproportionately large calves (since I work out zero)... and I can't really wear "skinny" jeans from any brand. I have a pair of Uniqlo slims that I had tapered from the calf down. Wearing my beluga 2.0's right now, with H&M slim denim (can't fit skinny)...and it looks like my calves are painted on :lol:

Forgot to post unds....@ LVGK game last Sunday vs Coyotes.... Go Knights Go!

Attachments

• 20171208_151016.jpg
    20171208_151016.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 91
Forgot to post unds....@ LVGK game last Sunday vs Coyotes.... Go Knights Go!

Dope fit.

And it’s amazing what Vegas has done straight out of the gate in the NHL. 1st year expansion teams are not supposed to be this good right away.

Coming from an absolute tragedy a week before your first major sports team’s home opener, it’s amazing to see how your city and team have come together to make such a strong force in the Western Conference. Got nothing but love for Vegas. Best of luck the rest of the year from a Hawks fan.

Last edited:
Any of you guys try flex jeans? That’s where it’s at. Same look and feel as regular jeans, but have some stretch so you can rock tighter jeans without the tight fit. I can do full squats in all of my slim fit jeans lmao.

And a slim fit or slim straight fit is a nice compromise between skinny and baggy jeans. But I guess it just depends on the person.

Any of you guys try flex jeans? That’s where it’s at. Same look and feel as regular jeans, but have some stretch so you can rock tighter jeans without the tight fit. I can do full squats in all of my slim fit jeans lmao.

And a slim fit or slim straight fit is a nice compromise between skinny and baggy jeans. But I guess it just depends on the person.

I need them for work so hell yeah

They're nice, but I like the tailored fits more if you're going for the skinny fit.

Can’t go any skinnier than slim fit, lol. I only have a couple chinos of theirs but wanted some jeans.

Rolled up slim chinos and yeezys :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom