ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its highly unlikely, but has anyone hit on multiple raffles? I always wondered about a sitch where someone entered x amount of raffles and hits on the majority of them haha. That would be something!

Also, FTL code worked for me yesterday (thanks again @babyjs23) and someone just posted the details on how to do that. Search by zip, pick stores, enter check in and put the code in manually and it should work.

I’m over it cause these were purchased a week after the release. Now watch me receive them when the blue tints come out.
Send them an email. Be nice and explain you understand how busy they are etc etc, but stress that it's all taking longer than you expected. This is what I did and my stuff got moving really soon after they replied, and they actually replied quickly.

7F58650B-9F02-43BD-8B8B-065B1BBD0E04.jpeg
Powersphases from ADC were delivered today. Definitely look more of a blueish gray in person than I was expecting. I like em though.

After the Yebra's and the Beluga's, I feel like I'm kinda sleeping on this release so far. Need to get my ish together. :lol:

Heads up, FNL at KP have a stack of raffles left. I would suggest you guys head there now if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom