ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to believe I’ll never hit on a raffle...or ever get through the splash. L SZN forever

Got the same message. Same pickup window. :rolleyes
Is adidas strict with the confirmed pickup time, confirmed just flashed a message with pickup window of 2-4 which is bs, when the pick up is 10-6

I had that the last time. Went within the 2 hr window they gave me, lines were very quick. Actually like the idea but would hate it if they gave me a 10-12 window. Thats were most of my cops happen is between that 2 hour window. Luckily this time, all my Confirmed reservations are 4-6PM

video-L.gif

I had that the last time. Went within the 2 hr window they gave me, lines were very quick. Actually like the idea but would hate it if they gave me a 10-12 window. Thats were most of my cops happen is between that 2 hour window. Luckily this time, all my Confirmed reservations are 4-6PM

As long as the lines are quick :smokin

Never had a confirmed W before so I was a little nervous about that window

Damn yall act like footsites/VIP reserves don't exist or if folks have already called today. Keep your spirits up. Too negative...that's why you won't win. There's literally too many more ways to cop a pair. You just gotta believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom