ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the countdown do you have to be quick to enter any info or does it tell you if you won and you have time to confirm your reservation. Just realize the reservation is everywhere now
It tells u if U won and u have a few hours to confirm..for 2.0 I forgot and had an hour left..almost lost them

keep checking bank and email nothing yet smh I cant do the splashing thing tomm mentally unprepared to go 0/3 in such a short period of time

Can't believe blue tints are going for 400. After tomorrow guess it will drop to 350. Surprising to me since they look better and there are fewer pairs then 2.0s

Can't believe blue tints are going for 400. After tomorrow guess it will drop to 350. Surprising to me since they look better and there are fewer pairs then 2.0s

they're already going for under $400. it'll be below $350 come saturday. I seen belugas 2.0 going for as low as $300

has anyone had any luck winning on the foot apps without a headstart?

i would say near a 0% chance. 7 min headstart is literally free, so that's your best shot outside of spending the money for platinum.

edit: i see now that you're asking about a 7 min headstart... prob depends on your location.

I honestly think people are burnt out. A lot of releases, plus quanity is still pretty high for a yeezy. Market is a bit saturated too (3 yeezys in a month). These are all important factors. I wasn’t even feeling these blue tints until review vids started to drop. We’ll see what the long term valuation is but I think the days of 4-500% profit margins are done with for awhile.

OG 700s are releasing. They aren't a "YS EXCLUSIVE" like YM wants them to be. They are just resellers trying to hype and drive resell up. ADC drop next year. Be patient.
honestly i dont think they are, the 350 v2 box mentions adidas.com/kanye while the 700 box doesn't. i hope they do though, would love to get a 10.5 so i dont have to wear this size 10 anymore

but then again the 750 box and the 350 v1 box dont mention adidas.com/kanye either so who knows

Lol.. wait until a few months go by and there's nothing to cop and no new Yeezys.. that's when the prices creep up and you start seeing these posts:

"Damn theyre going for __? I knew I shouldve copped back in January"

And Im not hoping they sky rocket.. but it happened to me last year with the red stripes.

OG 700s are releasing. They aren't a "YS EXCLUSIVE" like YM wants them to be. They are just resellers trying to hype and drive resell up. ADC drop next year. Be patient.
All signs point to them being a YS exclusive. ADC could very well drop the 700's next year, but it won't be the OG colorway tho.

With multiple footsites counting down at the same time, how do you hit on both at once? Multiple devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom