ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy F ish I finally carted and checked out a 12.

Use Apple Pay! Cc didn’t work for me and I didn’t even have pp as an option. Setup and tried Apple Pay and after a few errors it went through.

I will also stay splashing for other size 12s. No guarantees obviously but I’ll help out as much as I can.

God damn what a day.
how did u setup apple pay its not showing on my phone

can't beliwve I can't get past this ****
Better than finally getting thru the piece of **** and going to pay but can't check out with 6 different cards. Then getting it removed from your cart and back to the splash page.

If i have a pair in my account that i already bought one with, how do i get it to another account. Trying to get my son his size 8.5. Please help if you have the knowledge.

FINALLY got through the splash page after about 2 hours using this royal Caribbean cruise wifi used my CC this made my day

Thanks to the person who said open a new tab, ended up seeing my size taken so took a 2nd 12 in my cart. If anyone wants it or is down to swap an 11.5 hmu, if not then I'll spread the love. Best of luck to all

Someone bought a cart off yeezy mafia they sent them the wrong cart and this person posted the login info for that cart... What is wrong with people?

Does the demandware link work for once you ge to captcha on splash? I get through splash, do the captcha and pick a size but then I get a non stop circle of death.

Only works if you've already gotten past splash. Sign into gmail to bypass captcha once you're past splash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom