ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo did Barneys randomly do a silent restock?
I just got home and randomly went to checked sites to see if there was hopefully pairs left and guess what...
Barney's had a few sizes up... size 4,5,8.5,10,11
kind of spectacle... just got in and checked out with a breeze :nthat: Cancellation or whaaaa
Screen Shot 2017-12-16 at 10.21.41 PM.png

5BE49B4B-C0B6-4CC5-88CF-D43E455DB40A.jpeg

After striking out on raffles and sleeping through YS and splashing for hours, I managed to get two pairs locally. 11.5 for me and 6 for my girl. Feels good to have these. They’re getting wrapped and put under the tree tomorrow. :nthat:

Today was a headache for a lot of people, myself included. Splash was ridic and I am just happy I was able to get through after hours of sitting there (on in flight WiFi no less). And my wife won a raffle too which I thought would never happen.

There were a lot of helpful tips from fellow Nters so thanks for that. I tried to help out as well and hope everyone who wanted a pair got one. Wear your shoes! I think they look great, the blue sets them off along with the gray. And if you didn’t cop, stay woke for a restock or pay resell once pairs start shipping from every retailer.

I’m good now on my small v2 collection. I copped what I really and I can’t stand the thought of another splash sadder day.

Has anybody gotten a shipping email from Footshop? I got the confirmation and a PP charge but nothing has be taken from me bank account. I have a feeling that they oversold and a refund is coming on Monday.

I just got home and randomly went to checked sites to see if there was hopefully pairs left and guess what...
kind of spectacle... just got in and checked out with a breeze :nthat: Cancellation or whaaaa
damn missed it

Thanks buddy I don’t like them but, let me help myself with the trade bait, I guess it is good karma for getting people pairs. :nthat:

Has anybody gotten a shipping email from Footshop? I got the confirmation and a PP charge but nothing has be taken from me bank account. I have a feeling that they oversold and a refund is coming on Monday.

Nah, same here. PayPal charge but no bank charge... Just gonna assume the worst and hope for the best.

Sucks cuz that's the only site I hit on. :smh:

Unless someone was glued to social media the day they dropped for the hours they were available how would someone have known about them since it was a surprise drop?

Please.

This wasn’t the red October drop.

They sat around for a long while in the evening.

It was all over social media and sites.

Call a spade a spade.

No one wanted them because they sat around.

The “sellout” allure wasn’t there for hypebeasts.

Now all of a sudden everyone likes them, since they are the most limited Kanye adidas shoe to release yet.

There was a handful of people in this thread that was about them from the beginning.

Admit it.

You like them now.

Because you don’t have them and they are limited.

It’s ok to be a hype beast.

Please.

This wasn’t the red October drop.

They sat around for a long while in the evening.

It was all over social media and sites.

Call a spade a spade.

No one wanted them because they sat around.

The “sellout” allure wasn’t there for hypebeasts.

Now all of a sudden everyone likes them, since they are the most limited Kanye adidas shoe to release yet.

There was a handful of people in this thread that was about them from the beginning.

Admit it.

You like them now.

Because you don’t have them and they are limited.

It’s ok to be a hype beast.
This the waves? I missed and still pissed.

Gorgeous shoe.

Man i have 2 ghost charges from adidas...no order number no email...but i did get charged twice.
Try 8 ghost charges

They'll fall off soon!!!

I don't wanna call my bank about it

Not sure which payments are legit to a order placed I made
Since the amounts are the same

Try 8 ghost charges

They'll fall off soon!!!

I don't wanna call my bank about it

Not sure which payments are legit to a order placed I made
Since the amounts are the same

It was annoying because i thought i got through and then BofA stopped it or something and i had to put in a verification code or something...then i got a text saying "did you make these charges" and it was YeezySupply ADC and ADC. It said one ADC charge was denied another approved. But im assuming since BofA flagged it ADC was just like NOPE!!!

Yesterday, I stopped by Footlocker to pick up some vapor maxes and they did a FCFS after the three PM deadline. I saw this older gentlemen with two yeezys in his bag, back in line with his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom