ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing more funnier then the resellers asking people for Bitcoin to buy Yeezy pairs!!

Ya'll trying to diversify ya portfolio
Hahaha

anyone ever check out adidas with the same CC? lol in my panic I checked out twice with same cc, different email though. praying it ships

anyone ever check out adidas with the same CC? lol in my panic I checked out twice with same cc, different email though. praying it ships

i did yesterday. once i made it thru splash....i was like "F it"

checked out. hit that back arrow a couple times. had to re-verify/captcha. checked out with a different size. rinse, repeat

i used the same name - CC - address (different phone #) on 5 orders. i will send you a DM and let you know how many actually ship

checked out. hit that back arrow a couple times. had to re-verify/captcha. checked out with a different size. rinse, repeat

i used the same name - CC - address (different phone #) on 5 orders. i will send you a DM and let you know how many actually ship
did you get confirmation on all 5 orders?

All will ship, I do this all the time.

I'm trying to see why I didn't sign in on adc when I checked out I went straight to paypal. No adc email but PayPal payment went through and bank was charged. Now I'm not worried about order conformation because I've had shoes shipped out without that before. Only thing that worries me is its not showing in my order history.... oh well ys got me.

I'm trying to see why I didn't sign in on adc when I checked out I went straight to paypal. No adc email but PayPal payment went through and bank was charged. Now I'm not worried about order conformation because I've had shoes shipped out without that before. Only thing that worries me is its not showing in my order history.... oh well ys got me.
i have 3 that were confirmed total .....and 2 others on paypal that were "authorization" and 2 that are "order received" in the pending. i have no clue what im getting

I have one on paypal saying "authorization" too.
That' what it said last time on the 2.0s. Everything looks good except no email from ADC or conformation number. I had a order number at first now its' not showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom