ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the other guy had to physically deny the package when UPS delivered it. Took a long time but he got refunded.
Hmm that’s smart. I would have to tell my family members to deny it too bc sometimes I’m not home when my packages get delivered

Hmm that’s smart. I would have to tell my family members to deny it too bc sometimes I’m not home when my packages get delivered
Either this or have it sent to a UPS center and have it held and never pick it up. It'll be sent back after a week or so I believe.

Yeah I would both email them and call them about that cancel. Worst case you'll have to wait till its posted. Ive always wondered if you chargeback will they block your card?

I emailed them already bc there is no contact to call. I actually had a new card sent out to me in the mail bc of an prior incident and i got that card in the mail yesterday. So the card i used for the purchase doesn’t work anymore anyways but the money was taken out of my account (pending charge)

So for those who have the 700’s in hand and have tried them on. Should it be okay to go tts even if you usually go 1/2 size up in V2’s? Got a pretty decent offer for a pair in my true size.

Yeah, you should be good going TTS. The toe box on the 700 isn’t as narrow or tight as the V2. I dig it.

If people are gonna be asking about Raffles still being live, Then i'm gonna start asking if anyones Desert Rat order shipped yet :tongue:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Bring on the rats. :pimp:

accidental checkin out clear heels sounds bout as legit as when clowns on ebay cancel item cuz their "son" got hold of their account

A bit off topic but is anyone still waiting for shipping for Beluga 2.0s from YS? I have 1 pair which had a label made but never made it to UPS and another one which is still "processing." Payment went through for both. I got Blue Tint shipping details before these -_-

Mine is, label voided. Created 11/28 void on 12/1. Card still charged no reversal. Its an international order to Canada. Wonder if anyone got their international shipment fulfilled yet. Kind of ridiculous for paying $50 shipping for such crap service. Emailed them 4x already. Wish there was a person to actually talk to. All their auto emails suck and dont really answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom