ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, makes sense. Sold items and shipped to Tempe location. I live in AZ so it got there in a day and got payout immediately.

I think AZ handles strictly shoes

Not true. I shipped a few supreme pieces and they went to AZ. my brick ultraboosts were shipped to Michigan over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived due to stockx being bombarded with packages :lol:

Got my PP's from YS today. They are super light.

IMG_1954_zpsbkpu3ss8.jpg~original.jpg
These are so ugly, it just shows Kanye can put his name on anything and people will flock to buy.

These are so ugly, it just shows Kanye can put his name on anything and people will flock to buy.

I didn't even want them. I went on YS when they dropped to see if I could get them anyway, my size was grayed out but my order when threw somehow and shipped. lol

A bit off topic but is anyone still waiting for shipping for Beluga 2.0s from YS? I have 1 pair which had a label made but never made it to UPS and another one which is still "processing." Payment went through for both. I got Blue Tint shipping details before these -_-

Stockx has a new shipping center in AZ now i believe. I usually prefer to sell on GOAT bc prices are alot higher .. Both have around the same fees (9.5+pp) but goat takes an extra 5
AZ? Thats interesting.. nice to see that their growing as a company though

I hope stockx's office in AZ does payouts much quicker than their Detroit office.

Saw somewhere, maybe their blog or something, that they're changing their payout process, and they'll pay you as soon as you sell the item, but if you don't send or it's a fake, worn,etc. they'll just charge your credit card/debit card,etc. on the account for the payment back.

Saw somewhere, maybe their blog or something, that they're changing their payout process, and they'll pay you as soon as you sell the item, but if you don't send or it's a fake, worn,etc. they'll just charge your credit card on the account for the payment back.

I think the instant payout email went out to a select few who are high volume sellers. I'm not sure if everyone else got this email. I've sold like 10 pairs and I sure didn't get that instant payout email.

My sister hit on the epitome ATL raffle but they gave her less than 3 hrs to respond to their email or forfeit. Pretty whack. She emailed them the same evening with the instructions they asked for, but they said too bad.

They wanna backdoor so bad, just dont bother emailing "winners" then.

anyone ever received a canceled YS order before?
are you talking about orders that were cancelled and eventually show up at the door step? I ordered two and got my second order cancelled via email, still has pending charge on my card though.

Received END shipping email this AM....

No YS email cancellation! Whew....

My raffle and wifey raffle hit at UNDFTD! Crazy!

I think the instant payout email went out to a select few who are high volume sellers. I'm not sure if everyone else got this email. I've sold like 10 pairs and I sure didn't get that instant payout email.
Yeah It’s only for big time sellers on stock x

are you talking about orders that were cancelled and eventually show up at the door step? I ordered two and got my second order cancelled via email, still has pending charge on my card though.
Yes, I meant you received a canceled email but shoes still turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom