• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This tweet is a huge L for Adidas

just out of curiosity how? didn't the shoes sell out 2x already? tbf idc either way i just thought it was funny and since people were mentioning the nike's on an adidas thread i felt it appropriate

I love adidas and I f with there products hard,
But adidas isn’t on Nike’s level fam. Nowhere

i was just pointing out to the people that were saying nike charging $350 for these and adidas charging this and that for yeezy and that adidas had put this out after the nike promo, i look at it like this, apple and samsung troll each other all the time

BBall Yeezy I don't see myself owning, it's cool, but just outside my lifestyle.
Inertia will be had for the wife. What's release on that? April-ish?

SURPISED I DONT SEE THESE OUT AS MUCH AS I SEE ALL THE 500’s and 700’s CONSIDERING THE RE STOCK AND LOW RESELL PRICES ETC

Attachments

• AFB4D120-7F61-4DFD-9AAB-FF4CE7B6BE3D.jpeg
    AFB4D120-7F61-4DFD-9AAB-FF4CE7B6BE3D.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 57
SURPISED I DONT SEE THESE OUT AS MUCH AS I SEE ALL THE 500’s and 700’s CONSIDERING THE RE STOCK AND LOW RESELL PRICES ETC
been seeing it a lot... being worn by people that rock jogger pants, scoop tee or an oversized tee/hoodie look.
that look is so dated I feel like Trump WASN'T in office.

To be real, I see them out all the time... it's not a good sight tho when it's not worn properly. That's just me tho

I like the static 700 V2s especially whenever I see them on feet.

My only issue with it is it looks like they didn't put too much thought in the design. Unlike the OG 700 with lines that flow well
and the design is cohesive. This design is very clunky and the colorway doesn't hide the flaws well which the upcoming black
one does.

V2's fit just like V1's for me too.. Some said they're bigger. If I would've gotten a half size down, I'd be dead.

Not really very wearable right now on the East Coast of the US or Western Europe due to Winter. I’m sure you’ll see more of these come
Spring/Summertime.

East Coast fine bro. :lol:

NYC has one snow day, and we all know when you say East Coast you mean NYC only. :lol:

But 350’s tanks, ive worn them in the snow and still look brand new. Western Europe even milder than we are. 40’s-50’s all winter. Cmon man.

Man I remember when these first dropped, I wanted a pair to rock so bad. But they were next to impossible to cop at retail.

Patience is always key, cause now I'm wearin' these things into the ground. Favorite colorway on the v2 by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mjab1u.jpg

2zdrsx5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom