Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
spongebob-squarepants-odd-sox.jpg
hahahaha

Man I remember when these first dropped, I wanted a pair to rock so bad. But they were next to impossible to cop at retail.

Patience is always key, cause now I'm wearin' these things into the ground. Favorite colorway on the v2 by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mjab1u.jpg

2zdrsx5.jpg
You could have at least got your size so you could properly lace them...

It’s about 30 degrees over here in Ohio and snowing. I actually pulled my Zebras out today :rofl:

i'm in the east, in nyc and its like between 20-30 degrees today, my feets is toasty fam

Ya’ll are brave wearing 350s in s***ty weather...

East Coast fine bro. :lol:

NYC has one snow day, and we all know when you say East Coast you mean NYC only. :lol:

But 350’s tanks, ive worn them in the snow and still look brand new. Western Europe even milder than we are. 40’s-50’s all winter. Cmon man.

Nah bro, as a longtime DC resident-I would not want to wear 350s in our winter which typically consists of waaay more rain and sleet as it’s usually not cold enough for snow to stick. I suppose I could Crepe my pairs and have at it but I’d rather not have wet feet and have to clean my pairs as well.

Man I remember when these first dropped, I wanted a pair to rock so bad. But they were next to impossible to cop at retail.

Patience is always key, cause now I'm wearin' these things into the ground. Favorite colorway on the v2 by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mjab1u.jpg

2zdrsx5.jpg

Waited for the restock as well and struck out again :smh:

My size 14 price never went under $400 :frown:

I’ll probably have to bite sooner or later |l

People keep thinking of Yeezy as an Adidas collab like Off-White x Nike. Yeezy is a brand under Adidas like JB. That said they are going to keep dropping colorways and models just like JB. And I bet no one in here owns every JB shoe model and colorway. Yeezy is following that mold. They are going to keep dropping different colorways of "old" models and probably create cheaper models like the calabasas. Triple whites will probably drop multiple times a year. They are no longer a bright shiny object, just part of the established sneaker market, you wont love everything they release and one day they will occupy a section of the shoe wall in sneaker stores.

As far as COMFORT is concerned. ..don't the 350s and 500s feel better than 700s?

I prefer the 700’s for daily wear. Just the right balance of boost for me. I don’t consider 500’s more comfortable than 700’s and yes 350’s are super comfy but for some reason I get some heel pain when wearing them all day. Has to do with them being too soft

I love boost, but I feel too much boost can be bad...that too squishy too soft feeling over several hours could cause discomfort. My ultraboosts are the most comfortable sneakers..but my NMDs at time jus feel better...not as much boost..but has that nice slipper feeling, similar to 350s,where you can feel the street more when you walk. 500s Adiprene hits the pressure points on the joints of my feet pretty nicely for comfort . Whichever Adidas or Yeezy sneaker you prefer, the comfort their sneakers provides beats Nike IMO

The slipper feeling of NMD..like a bootsie one piece u used to wear as a kid..not like an actual slipper

Last edited:
^ YOU either stay TTS or half up depending on how tight you want the toebox to be.
Went half size up on my waves and it’s a little snug , are these more or lesss snug than waves ? Thanks

Edit: I’ll just go half size up **** it , thanks tho

mjab1u.jpg

2zdrsx5.jpg
this is the reason I hate 350s is people rocking them with the socks out and joggers... it's just not a good look man.
tenor.gif

Sorry bro for taking a shot at you, but it's a very bad look. No one cares about my opinion anyway.

Back
Top Bottom