Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
A couple summers ago I saw some 350s, cream and zebra few belugas, but in the DMV yeezys don’t carry no clout. I’ve seen some waves a few times. Them bulky Filas is what’s poppin now and the Filas that look like waves. Of course foams and 990s are still king.

These are still really dope to me.

9CB2B36E-1CE6-43DC-A564-F55091E8E19B.jpeg
EEFA6ABE-029B-40C6-919B-4E6DB59C06FC.jpeg
3D0DCCE3-B19E-45A8-98BF-83B6FD10288F.jpeg

Your feet look like they’re choking

Outside of Sneaker Politics lineups for Shake back Sunday, I’ve seen one other person wearing authentic Ye’s here in NOLA in the past yr.

I rank (due to style)..
700s
750s (all three colors sit in closet cause either it being to hot or raining in Houston)
500s
350s

its too apples and oranges for me.

ide be glad to rank CW of respective models doe

weather shouldnt stop u from rocking them bro.

and arent there 4 colors?

Well I work retail, so wearing the 750s for 8+ hours really isn’t satisfying. Everything else gets worn and yes there are (4) colors, obviously I only have (3) that’s why I said the number.

mqdefault.jpg
Different Socks!!! Makes These Pop Even More!!!

IMO, Ye and Adidas were going for that epic react/off white transparent look and it kind of failed on these. If the color of your socks was seen more clearly, it would give the shoe more unique character with each wear. Sadly, its more of a translucent panel. Doesn't allow for much 'pop' or detail of said socks.

Not really.
Yes Really Lol!!! Do You Own A Pair??? What Socks!!! You Rocking With Em???

IMO, Ye and Adidas were going for that epic react/off white transparent look and it kind of failed on these. If the color of your socks was seen more clearly, it would give the shoe more unique character with each wear. Sadly, its more of a translucent panel. Doesn't allow for much 'pop' or detail of said socks.
These Are Perfect For Spring/Summer!!! Thanks For Input...

Well I work retail, so wearing the 750s for 8+ hours really isn’t satisfying. Everything else gets worn and yes there are (4) colors, obviously I only have (3) that’s why I said the number.

well you said "ALL 3" which sounded like theres a total of only 3 colors. Anyway yeah 750's aren't comfortable, I wore them all day and swore I would only wear them for short period outings

Back
Top Bottom