ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best shots imo.

I really hope these will be the more available model. Don't need another red shoe. Prefer this style.

W0iyzXg.png

10865098_407047132802013_1808297350_n.jpg
They are HOT! I want a pair! 

Anyone see Ye on the pre Grammy show just now?
He said the new Yeezy will be massively available and that anyone that wants them will get them.
He followed up by saying they're $350..
Obviously many that want them will not have the $350 for them ha..

He said the new Yeezy will be massively available and that anyone that wants them will get them.
$350?! I can't do that. 

People are complaining about 350

Just think about this for awhile

Jordans will be 200 next year before tax fam dam jordans that retailed for far less before!

If you've worked in the shoe business and know anything of wholesale prices and markups then you wouldn't pay $350 for what Kanye is offering. And, I like his shoes. 

If you've worked in the shoe business and know anything of wholesale prices and markups then you wouldn't pay $350 for what Kanye is offering. And, I like his shoes. 

My girl works in fashion if you wanna say that nothing you are currently wearing is worth it

But you knew that right

yeah at 350 they are gonna be widely available lol they gonna be sitting while people scraping them pennies together

Same here but garunteed you aren't paying the cents it cost to produce these clothes just saying that logic of mark ups shouldn't be used

NKTLK ECONO-101 A resellers guide on how to create a job market by thinking outside the box! LOL I totally agree with this statement. Also producers offering a product aren't in it for making back what it cost them.. That my friend is charity. Nonetheless I think $3XX is outrageous for someone trying to "break" into fashion wanting to reach the "masses". Who exactly is he "trying to reach"?

Last edited:
yeah at 350 they are gonna be widely available lol they gonna be sitting while people scraping them pennies together

Yeezys were what 250? And flew of shelves why wouldn't the masses buy a 350 shoe? Even yeezys move at 1k this is all been researched

These will be sold out even at massed produced numbers. Just wait on it :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom