ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many people probably tuning in just to see what kanye's wearing 
laugh.gif

I like the shoes but i think I'm disappointed because coming from Nike he created what seemed like performance styled shoes and with adidas I expected him to create something similar. But here's to him collaborating with D Rose on the 6..

Just the amount of bickering in this thread goes to show you how big of a fail this shoe is right now, Adidas must be questioning the design right now. They thought that once revealed they would put the bullett in Nike but too bad that didn't happen. 

Going back to the first 2 yeezys all i heard was nothing but praise for the shoes. These are getting decimated online by everyone, makes me wonder if Ye has seen the blogs n comments. I do know he has stated for fact that he reads Hypebeast

Just the amount of bickering in this thread goes to show you how big of a fail this shoe is right now, Adidas must be questioning the design right now. They thought that once revealed they would put the bullett in Nike but too bad that didn't happen. 

Going back to the first 2 yeezys all i heard was nothing but praise for the shoes. These are getting decimated online by everyone, makes me wonder if Ye has seen the blogs n comments. I do know he has stated for fact that he reads Hypebeast

Ever heard of any publicity is good publicity ?

Nike was Vince McMahon to Kanye's Vince Russo. They filtered out the bad ideas and created a shoe with him. Adidas just giving him free reign like WCW did with Russo.

The shoe looks flimsy. I'll wait for more colorways before I pass the shoe off completely as horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom