ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottoms after 2 wears, 3 hours each time at the most. I don't drag my feet

Last edited:
People posting pictures of their scraped up soles now.

Seriously. You wear shoes, the sole will get dirty. It's a pretty simple concept.

Why dudes feel we need updates on what the bottom of your shoes look like after you wear them?

Seriously. You wear shoes, the sole will get dirty. It's a pretty simple concept.

Why dudes feel we need updates on what the bottom of your shoes look like after you wear them?
cause a bunch of other dudes actually asked...
mean.gif

People posting pictures of their scraped up soles now.
I just know some people were curious so I put it up. It's a resource for the community for anyone that wants it

I don't personally care about the bottoms getting dirty, I got them to wear. They are wearing down quite fast though, but that just may be cause of the initial few wears

So the blacks are set for August 22nd? I thought the initial release was crazy, these are bound to be a different type of animal.

Are people posting pics of the soles to suggest the shoes aren't going to hold up for long or that the soles get dirty fast? I haven't wore mine yet and need to understand the issue before I start rocking them or get rid of them if they turn to beaters quick.

Are people posting pics of the soles to suggest the shoes aren't going to hold up for long or that the soles get dirty fast? I haven't wore mine yet and need to understand the issue before I start rocking them or get rid of them if they turn to beaters quick.
Seem to be degrading fast is the impression I've got from everyone, and I kinda agree from what I've seen so far. 

But my hypothesis is that it's just the first few wears and they'll be fine in the long run (hopefully)

Feel good, look bad.
Instead of posting your messed up soles on here over and over why nottweet all these pics too Kim & Kanye on their Twitter. So they can see how scrappy there Adidas.

Can I please get some help. I would appreciate it if you guys could LC these for me. I feel like they are Authentic but with all the crazy replicas out there I just want to double check with the members on NT that have these or have handled an authentic pair. Thanks in advance.

View media item 1647830View media item 1647831View media item 1647832View media item 1647833View media item 1647834View media item 1647835View media item 1647836View media item 1647837View media item 1647838View media item 1647839View media item 1647840View media item 1647841View media item 1647842View media item 1647843View media item 1647844View media item 1647845View media item 1647846View media item 1647847

Can I please get some help. I would appreciate it if you guys could LC these for me. I feel like they are Authentic but with all the crazy replicas out there I just want to double check with the members on NT that have these or have handled an authentic pair. Thanks in advance.
Why would you even give yourself a name like Fugazi and sell shoes? Everyone could say they legit and I would still be skeptical 

i just want a size 11 used 350 boost, hate buying used shoes but if its lightly worn, its the only way i can justify spending the money on these. i cant afford 700-1000 for a DS pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom