ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fugazi studios? What the hell? Of all the names.

Why would you even give yourself a name like Fugazi and sell shoes? Everyone could say they legit and I would still be skeptical 

I agree with you guys but that's on him for picking out that name. I'm just interested in the shoes being legit or not. What do you guys think?

As far as the seller is concerned... I was also put off by the name but so far he has been really attentive and has quickly provided any detailed shot I have requested. He has a sales receipt that looks legit to me (can anyone confirm?) and I also asked him to please provide pictures with a hand written tag. I asked for these after I had asked for the initial pictures with a tag. I purposely did it in case he was trying to PS the name onto another pic. He fulfilled all my requests immediately and thus far the only shady thing about him has been his username.

So can anyone offer an opinion regarding the authenticity, disregarding the ill chosen username?

I agree with you guys but that's on him for picking out that name. I'm just interested in the shoes being legit or not. What do you guys think?

As far as the seller is concerned... I was also put off by the name but so far he has been really attentive and has quickly provided any detailed shot I have requested. He has a sales receipt that looks legit to me (can anyone confirm?) and I also asked him to please provide pictures with a hand written tag. I asked for these after I had asked for the initial pictures with a tag. I purposely did it in case he was trying to PS the name onto another pic. He fulfilled all my requests immediately and thus far the only shady thing about him has been his username.

So can anyone offer an opinion regarding the authenticity, disregarding the ill chosen username?
The color looks odd, but i can't tell if its a filter on the photos.

That name is crazy though, i would run just cause the name, but thats just me.

still no widefooters on feet? are people wearing these
Here ya go fam sz 11..excuse the crap pic literally just threw a sock & the shoe on to take a quick pic..
my feet are wide & flat...been told by doctors when i was a kid., and from just trying them on they feel perfect. Sizing up or down wouldve been a bad idea for me.View media item 1647954

Last edited:
anyone able to intro some jeans to match my 350s? Was looking at light blue pairs but I'm unsure of what brands to get. Thanks in advance.

anyone able to intro some jeans to match my 350s? Was looking at light blue pairs but I'm unsure of what brands to get. Thanks in advance.
Figure out what cut you want before color.

SLP D02 (15.5cm) is my favorite.

Last edited:

SLP D02

Figure out what cut you want before color.

SLP D02 (15.5cm) is my favorite.
Thanks.

Definitely something along the lines of that. Really love how Kanye wears that particular jeans, but I doubt I'll be able to pull off the ripped look. 

i just want a size 11 used 350 boost, hate buying used shoes but if its lightly worn, its the only way i can justify spending the money on these. i cant afford 700-1000 for a DS pair
my thoughts exactly, finding someone willing to sell their used pair is next to impossible. Never spent more than $200 that jump to 700+ is hella steep

jesus christ i really dont understand high fashion 
roll.gif

I don't want to spam but can someone that owns an authentic pair please help me out? I'm leaning towards authentic myself but would like some feedback. The LC on these get no love when people make a LC thread so I was hoping to have some luck on this thread. Thanks again for any help.

^^ need pics of underneath the strap.

On another note, why are people posting pics fake 350's and not indicating its fake. Do you guys not know or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom