ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone willing to trade any of their other Yeezys or shoes FOR these? I wonder what people will be willing to swap for em 

Update

I'm not gonna do the work for you but 99% of boutiques in L.A. are getting them and will most likely be listed at $400 from what I'm hearing.

SM will have a boatload but will be APP released per Adidas manager. They're spacing out the release to work the kinks out. They want to see how the NYC release goes.

The next shoe is coming in the summer and is retailing at $250...not this model but another Yeezy.

Clothing will start pouring into stores by the end of the month. $80-$400 products all clothing.
View media item 1394103

Is anyone willing to trade any of their other Yeezys or shoes FOR these? I wonder what people will be willing to swap for em 
Nah I wouldn't trade my Yeezy 1's or 2's for these. I like these Adidas Yeezy's but I like the Nike Yeezy's more 

you already got your mind made up w/o even seeing any of the rest ..... for the simple fact of "having Yeezys"

sums up the entire thread
lmao

hopefully if there are other models or colorways planned for this year we see them at thursday's runway show

people act like the sneaker buying habits in the US speak for the rest of the world....
Okay..... But Nike is still the #1 sportswear brand in the world. Not just US, North America, or Europe; the WORLD.

I can kinda see these being like the Jordan Futures. First 2 releases extremely limited, everybody wanted them, crazy resell prices. More and more started dropping and now you could just walk into a store randomly and buy them.

people act like the sneaker buying habits in the US speak for the rest of the world....
are you surprised? we live in a country where Under Armor out sells Adidas now and we crown the NFL champs as "World Champions" 
roll.gif

America is a cultural bubble and we can literally afford to keep it that way from an economic stand point as well. 

looks like baltsneakershow is hyping the ish out these the same way he did for the just don 2s - ulterior motive being that he is trying to make the most out of the very limited pairs he is getting from his friends. 

looks like baltsneakershow is hyping the ish out these the same way he did for the just don 2s - ulterior motive being that he is trying to make the most out of the very limited pairs he is getting from his friends. 
yep, every release

I ain't even mad. He's been helping people out such as secure Fragment 1s for retail, Legend Blue XIs for retail, etc.

I ain't even mad. He's been helping people out such as secure Fragment 1s for retail, Legend Blue XIs for retail, etc.
im sorry but if someone had trouble securing the legend blue joints at retail then this hobby isnt for you. just kidding. but not really.

and i dont remember him doing such a thing with the fragment 1s. in fact he charged around 650 for a pair. 

lesser evil, i guess. 

im sorry but if someone had trouble securing the legend blue joints at retail then this hobby isnt for you. just kidding. but not really. 
This. My grandmother could've secured Legend Blue XIs for retail if she wanted

Last edited:
****, I entered around 45+ raffles for Legend Blue XIs and only won 1. Better than 0, but still.

Last edited:

$350 high for the Adidas brand? Do you follow or understand what's going on in the sneaker world? Technically $350 is high for any brand but don't make statements like that unless you understand that Adidas been selling sneakers at that price point for quite some time now. It's rarer to see Nike selling shoes at that price.
Who are you? 

Putting things in perspective Adidas does sell shoes at a high price point, but you won't find those shoes on the shelf at say

a footlocker or champs.  Those high brand shoes are exclusive to certain accounts (high end malls and boutiques)

My point was that the Yeezy brand under Nike was $245 and now it jumps to $350 under Adidas.

$350 is not high for designer brands at all.  A sports brand yes.

Will these be releasing only in NYC this weekend then a release nationwide the following?

Who are you? 

Putting things in perspective Adidas does sell shoes at a high price point, but you won't find those shoes on the shelf at say

a footlocker or champs.  Those high brand shoes are exclusive to certain accounts (high end malls and boutiques)

My point was that the Yeezy brand under Nike was $245 and now it jumps to $350 under Adidas.

$350 is not high for designer brands at all.  A sports brand yes.
The point is Adidas been selling shoes at that price for years. Keep it moving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom