ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a damn about these Ugg BOOSTS anymore

Them $250 Solar Reds is all I'm pondering

Yeezy 1 looks nothing like an Air Mag.

View media item 1394362

This the one I've been wanting to quote all day but just now getting around to it. Thread moving so fast, had to dig it back up :lol: But yeah bro I might need some of what you smoking lol. Everyone with a brain knows the yeezy 1 drew some influence and inspiration from the Nike Air Mag amongst other nike/Jordan flagship models. I want to say Ye even admitted or alluded to it himself. You can't be serious.

they're starting to look a little better in some of these pics, but i'm not dealing with anything limited 

Last edited:
Update

I'm not gonna do the work for you but 99% of boutiques in L.A. are getting them and will most likely be listed at $400 from what I'm hearing.

SM will have a boatload but will be APP released per Adidas manager. They're spacing out the release to work the kinks out. They want to see how the NYC release goes.

The next shoe is coming in the summer and is retailing at $250...not this model but another Yeezy.

Clothing will start pouring into stores by the end of the month. $80-$400 products all clothing.

Good to know, figured just about every boutique would since they all carry adidas collabs and what not. Live right down the street from the SM spot too..

People need to kill all the solar red, red October, old Yeezy color hype.

Let them color ways die out. Just like that damn south beach
laugh.gif
They don't have to be those. I just wan't multiple cw's. Like how JB is doing with the futures. That lemon lime looking piece of **** we first saw was awful, but as different cw's came out, they looked much better.

I really like what Kanye/Adidas is doing. I'm with the campaign...

Praying for a deep burgundy with the a gum boost bottom on this shoe... That and blue suede with a white or blue mono boost Outsole #smokin

I really like what Kanye/Adidas is doing. I'm with the campaign...

Praying for a deep burgundy with the a gum boost bottom on this shoe... That and blue suede with a white or blue mono boost Outsole #smokin
Would be interesting, haven't seen adidas use a colored boost sole yet period.

People need to kill all the solar red, red October, old Yeezy color hype.

Let them color ways die out. Just like that damn south beach
laugh.gif
thank you!!!!! lol let nike ride those CW to the ground. im in no way a nike hater i buy what i like. from nike to adidas to gourmets to ascis to etc and etc

I still kinda on the fence some pics they look dope and others they do kinda look like uggs, still trying to see if they can be rocked 5 different ways or that was all BS

I hope it can be folded somewhat. I'm not a fan of highs, so that'd be appreciated.

I just want to know availability. If I can get these, where I live for retail, everyone that wants them can too. If Adidas can give me quality products I want with no hassle, they have a customer for life.

Kanye keeps telling us they will be available....let's see if he is true to his word.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom