ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an 11.5 in pb 350. What would I wear in 750's? Thanks

I have both 750 and PB 350 in size 8. To me they fit perfectly.

My TTS is 8.5 but I usually do go half size down for the snug fit and I don't usually do my laces.

Adidas ultra boost I'm a 8.5 though.

If I do get the 950s I'll probably be aiming for a 7.5

What's the ongoing price today for new PBs 12.5? Just curious what I should find to be a fair deal. I saw a few at $450 which seem to be legit.

If the PO box number matches with the number in the shoe, isn't that the only thing you need to confirm authentics? I haven't seen or heard about replicas yet that have matching PO numbers (or EU for europeans)

whats the going rate for a size 12 ds pirate black? checked ebay and it seems to be all over the place because of fakes. looking to move my pair possibly

What's the ongoing price today for new PBs 12.5? Just curious what I should find to be a fair deal. I saw a few at $450 which seem to be legit.
Doubt they're legit. Post pics if you are serious about buying. No yeezys are going for $450. Lowest is probably $600.

Fake. Pattern is off, suede is off, "Yeezy Boost 350" text is not scaled right on the box.. With the pattern, the black stripes are usually contrasted more.. I don't know if you'll understand what I'm saying.. They look thicker and make the grey primeknit look darker than that grey in the pictures you provided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom